Lewis County Panthers!

Won 3 more 7 on7 games against Wayne Co., Collinwood and Wilson Ala. From what I hear we are throwing the ball well, but are playing good defense.

Wait. .are you saying we're doing both well? or was that a typo on your part? So we ARE playing defense, and we ARE throwing the ball well? It's about time we stepped our game up.

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a California wave :mrgreen:

I love the hype of this game 5 yrs ago if I would have told you that this game between LC and PC fans from LC would have horse laughed me out of the county. I dont think there is a coach on LC staff that isnt worried about PC . I hear all over town in LC that this is the year to pull LC back to the top of the rankings and back to winning again. A loss in week 1 to PC would be unthinkable to players from LC from lets say 4 yrs ago. This team in PC has a mission too . Can somebody tell me the scores and how many times these 2 played I guess 4 or 5 times added scores of LC 35000 to PC 21 think that might come back to bite a coach in the rear. One year think D. Sharp was a SR that LC was up like 35 to nothing at the half. LC comes out kicks an onsides kick and recovered it. added another TD in like 30 seconds. This high fyling PC team might not can hang with the mighty Panthers but then again thats why they play them. PC- 45 to LC -28

Edited by radio33

I love the hype of this game 5 yrs ago if I would have told you that this game between LC and PC fans from LC would have horse laughed me out of the county. I dont think there is a coach on LC staff that isnt worried about PC . I hear all over town in LC that this is the year to pull LC back to the top of the rankings and back to winning again. A loss in week 1 to PC would be unthinkable to players from LC from lets say 4 yrs ago. This team in PC has a mission too . Can somebody tell me the scores and how many times these 2 played I guess 4 or 5 times added scores of LC 35000 to PC 21 think that might come back to bite a coach in the rear. One year think D. Sharp was a SR that LC was up like 35 to nothing at the half. LC comes out kicks an onsides kick and recovered it. added another TD in like 30 seconds. This high fyling PC team might not can hang with the mighty Panthers but then again thats why they play them. PC- 45 to LC -28

greg u got to be drunk if u think pc can score 45 lol

greg u got to be drunk if u think pc can score 45 lol

I have to think I'd swap those numbers. I just feel like LC is too much man for PC. They're like a new puppy brought to a house where there's already an old top dog. The puppy will jump around and play and pick at the old dog, but when the big dog snaps, the puppy knows he'd better sit down and shut up. PC won't have anyone to tackle J. Sparkles, and Lord have mercy if Coach Sharp decides Graham needs some touches.

Why is there so much Hype?

Why are players shooting birds and running down other players?

If this will be a blowout, then why does this game even have to be played?

Probably because anything can happen during a game, and emotions run very high during preseason activities. Also people fail to realize that a team is usually at it's worst during first of the season. Perry County will have plenty of warm up games to Lewis County with their tough scrimmages and game in Week 0. It will be a great contest, no matter what people say on here, the game is played between the pylons on Fridays.

It will be a very competitive game, no doubt. All this talk about no one respecting PC is just an effort to motivate and it is not reality. PC made a great run last year and NO ONE (that matters) will overlook or not recognize there accomplishment. They have once in a generation talent with a QB that is out of this world and one that they will probably never have again. LC is young and on the upswing which opens a door of opportunity that may not exist in years to come. As for the running it up in the past and PC never beating LC, it didn’t happen and it doesn’t matter. If it takes that to motivate then so be it because it will be gone after the first 2 minutes of the game. Here is my expectation; there will be a lot of big moments in the game and many electrifying plays. There will be some who will be astonished during the action and dumbfounded by the outcome. And when it is all said and done the fans will be entertained, the players will be exhausted and the coaches will prepare for the next game. And some will have this to talk about for an entire year.

It will be a very competitive game, no doubt. All this talk about no one respecting PC is just an effort to motivate and it is not reality. PC made a great run last year and NO ONE (that matters) will overlook or not recognize there accomplishment. They have once in a generation talent with a QB that is out of this world and one that they will probably never have again. LC is young and on the upswing which opens a door of opportunity that may not exist in years to come. As for the running it up in the past and PC never beating LC, it didn’t happen and it doesn’t matter. If it takes that to motivate then so be it because it will be gone after the first 2 minutes of the game. Here is my expectation; there will be a lot of big moments in the game and many electrifying plays. There will be some who will be astonished during the action and dumbfounded by the outcome. And when it is all said and done the fans will be entertained, the players will be exhausted and the coaches will prepare for the next game. And some will have this to talk about for an entire year.

So Ddaddy are you saying LC has never run the score up on PC. I love you man and Coach Sharp tooo but surely you cant piss down my back and tell me its raining and expect me not to know the difference. Somebody please post the years and scores to these games. Sorry you think it is us hyping this game up but you need to look at your bird shooting, name calling, trash talking player.

So Ddaddy are you saying LC has never run the score up on PC. I love you man and Coach Sharp tooo but surely you cant piss down my back and tell me its raining and expect me not to know the difference. Somebody please post the years and scores to these games. Sorry you think it is us hyping this game up but you need to look at your bird shooting, name calling, trash talking player.

2001 LC 34 - PC 8

2002 LC 41 - PC 0

2001 LC 34 - PC 8

2002 LC 41 - PC 0

I guess 75 to 8 isnt as bad as I thought. I know this will be a good game LC will have hard time stopping Tucker on offence and PC will have hard time stopping 3 yds and a cloud of dust. So are there any LC guys going to week 0 game PC against Forrest? Come on over and sit with me if so would be glad to chat with you.

I guess 75 to 8 isnt as bad as I thought. I know this will be a good game LC will have hard time stopping Tucker on offence and PC will have hard time stopping 3 yds and a cloud of dust. So are there any LC guys going to week 0 game PC against Forrest? Come on over and sit with me if so would be glad to chat with you.

If it's in PC, and LC isn't scrimmaging I will most likely make that short trip to check it out and see what the damage is. LC has a scrimmage with Lexington HS friday that may be a good test early on. Lexington is supposed to be the real deal this year, and should be a good guage on where we are and where we need to be.