The Pirates from South Pittsburg

OLD PIRATE

The Pirates got to 35-2 quietly so I didn't want to start any noise. Maybe nobody will notice them slip into town on Tuesday. :thumb:

Brother, with a record like that, quiet is like a bull in a China shop, believe me the other teams have or better have taken notice. The thing I like to see when teams reach this level is respect for each other and not a bunch of loud mouth would be prognosticators and South Pitt supporters have shown a lot of class as everyone has so far, confidence is one thing but loud mouths are another and you can bet there will be a few on here before this thing is done.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

now that we understand each other how do yal matchup agaist riverside

Youngon, Old Pirate has been abused by the skillet slinger most of his adult life. Recon a feller could rightly compare OP to that there fellers in that movie.."The Goonies" can't ritely remember his name but he sure nuff looked like a skillet head to Old Pirate. Not to mention his verbage weren't too goods either... :roflol:

Now far as mouthy folkes, most of them is futeball folkes or rail birds as known round the Speedway. Leastways these Pirates might snooker some folkes to thinking theys the off spring of a heep of skillet heads. :popcorneater: OP thinks most folkes know SP shows class..that is unless it comes down between them fellers up the road that is always playing catchup with the Pirates. Figure theys knows whos they are..nuff said ther. Good luck to all them bat toteing youngons for making it to that Boro.... :thumb:

Edited by OLD PIRATE

it is one word but i guess you people from sp are to dumb to realize your are actually illiterate.

Is he already getting under your skin? I think you're just gonna have to roll with him if you want to carry on a conversation with him. I'm just sitting back laughing, can't take it too seriously.

it is one word but i guess you people from sp are to dumb to realize "your are" actually illiterate.

:roflol: Dad burnit, Old Pirate has an excuse......recon yous better find yous one too..... :popcorneater: OP is jest curious about whats will happen ifin theys a heep of storms and games is called off?

Old Pirate says them fellers from Jasvegas is aways kinda like the runt in a litter, theys always been dependable on the hind ####! :roflol: Oops, well ain't nothing folkes don't knows about when it comes to runts....

The Pirates appear solid but that bat toteing stuff is a strange thing sometimes. Now as for Jasper having a better baseball program, figure that has been the truth. BUT, if not for a whole heap of fense jumpers a few years ago they would have been mediocre at best. Folkes was a talking about the 1 player that just finished his Jasper career but missed out on 2 State Futeball Championships and a chance to be still playing. OP says the best way to describe that is........A feller standing around looks at a place and the grass looks so green...then he jumps the fence and finds that it ain't so...... green and a sewer line flows nearby! :popcorneater:

Leastways Good Luck to the Pirates in there quest for ANOTHER State Championship! :thumb:

46,when were you a Pirate & did you do that bat toteing stuff?

UncleDave here is kin to that young man....don't much like someone or anyone running that jaw that does not know anything about that situation. He did not have a choice in the matter...his parents made him go up there in 6th grade...for what reason, I don't know. I went to SP elementary and graduated from SPHS and am proud to be a Pirate, but I have tried my best to support him. He has made a decision after graduation that few young men have the courage to do....the Marines are calling and he is going. Those two state titles and a possible baseball title won't mean jack squat to him or any of these kids 10 years down the road. There are more important things in life.