The meanest fastball in Tennessee?

KPowers55

And he is a very very good player. But he's D-1 talent, not first round talent. He'd be better off transferring to a Houston or a Bartlett senior year, if for no other reason just to face better talent to get him ready for college ball.

Are you sticking up for so called D-No cause he is better than your number one at Farragut. Btw riverside beat bartlett and houston easily. Gant struck out 13 and had a no hitter through six. topped out at 93. Gant vs. Norris. I would pay money to see that.

The Sheffield brothers are going to be awesome to watch over the next few years.

I know Jordan can throw in the low nineties as a sophomore.

His brother, Justus, is only a freshman and he is throwing in the mid-to-high eighties.

Your are so full of it. Why is this the first year anybody even knows who these guys are then. You jack up your players. I have never even heard of these guys. Maybe low nineties and high eighties with a wiffle ball.

Are you sticking up for so called D-No cause he is better than your number one at Farragut. Btw riverside beat bartlett and houston easily. Gant struck out 13 and had a no hitter through six. topped out at 93. Gant vs. Norris. I would pay money to see that.

I'm not sticking up for anyone just stating the facts. And personally, no, I think Pfeifer is a much better pitcher than D-No is at this point. He knows how to best use his pitches to get people out. D-No is more of a thrower right now, but he has improved a ton in that regard since last year. If someone were to ask me who I would go with out of the three if I want to win one game it'd be Pfeifer hands down. I've seen all three and while Gant and D-No are undoubtedly good, neither of them have won on the stage that Pfeifer has. I'd rank em:

1. Pfeif

2. D-No

3. Gant

Agree to disagree but all three are in the low 90's with consistency and all three strike a lot of people out. The only thing that sets Pfeif apart for me is his control of his off-speed pitches and the fact he's won on the big stage time and time again.

Your are so full of it. Why is this the first year anybody even knows who these guys are then. You jack up your players. I have never even heard of these guys. Maybe low nineties and high eighties with a wiffle ball.

I didn't mean to come off as arrogant, just stating what I've seen. The reason not many people know about them is probably because they are underclassmen. They both made All-District.

fact is you would nt have heard of these guys unless your familiar with the little league scene. I think they have multiple state championships at that level but we (as tullahoma fans) are anxious to see if that pans out at the high school level. And yes they are underclassmen but pretty good.

Edited by tailormade643

I'm not sticking up for anyone just stating the facts. And personally, no, I think Pfeifer is a much better pitcher than D-No is at this point. He knows how to best use his pitches to get people out. D-No is more of a thrower right now, but he has improved a ton in that regard since last year. If someone were to ask me who I would go with out of the three if I want to win one game it'd be Pfeifer hands down. I've seen all three and while Gant and D-No are undoubtedly good, neither of them have won on the stage that Pfeifer has. I'd rank em:

1. Pfeif

2. D-No

3. Gant

Agree to disagree but all three are in the low 90's with consistency and all three strike a lot of people out. The only thing that sets Pfeif apart for me is his control of his off-speed pitches and the fact he's won on the big stage time and time again.

I totally agree with you on the big stage statement.Nobody can argue with that. We will just see how phil and gant get along at vandy. Let them choose.

You probably wouldn't want that. Norris vs single A hitter's would be a joke.

New flash the hitters and your so called triple a school aren't all ted williams either. Riverside's number two beat Houston and Norris got beat by houston so I would think before you speak. And by the way your comparing a Jr. to a Sr. That's a joke, you included.