region 1

pujo

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll let the cat out of the bag, A new kid transferred in today and no, noone recruited him,He's from over around Asheville NC. he just moved to Hampton. From what I hear,he's a great looking kid who can play several different positions. I think he played QB at the last school he attended and I heard he could throw a football 65 yards. I'm not sure if he will play any qb or not because he would have to learn the whole offence, but I think he may be a big help on both sides of the ball. Anytime you get a potential starter,it helps you're depth alot.

I'll let the cat out of the bag, A new kid transferred in today and no, noone recruited him,He's from over around Asheville NC. he just moved to Hampton. From what I hear,he's a great looking kid who can play several different positions. I think he played QB at the last school he attended and I heard he could throw a football 65 yards. I'm not sure if he will play any qb or not because he would have to learn the whole offence, but I think he may be a big help on both sides of the ball. Anytime you get a potential starter,it helps you're depth alot.

That's great news. Sounds like he may add some size and athletic ability to the wide receiver position and defensive backfield. Ready for next friday night. GO DOGS!!!

:thumb: Great news

65 yds? I know where I'd play him if that was 65 yds accuratly! <_<

I'd say it would take a pretty good spell to learn the offence, but I think he is strong as a bear also, could play alot of positions. He told mike he just wanted to play ,he didn't care if it was guard. I'm sure it will take him a little while to earn a spot andlearn whatever positions he might play. Sounds like a great addition to a team that pretty good already.

Talked a good spell with the sonic today,he's getting big as a horse.He's a dandy.

Pujo, what is this boys name so I can write him down in my Murphy Fair book? Also I need his height and weight and what does he run the 50 yard dash in? If this boy can pass the ball 65 yards, that Hampton coach better get this boy in at passer. I garuntee you that if he has a good pass catcher, they could throw the bomb all night long. You think im joking but im not. If he can throw it 65 yards, this boy could be a passer in the SEC.

Edited by Roy Dillard

Pujo, what is this boys name so I can write him down in my Murphy Fair book? Also I need his height and weight and what does he run the 50 yard dash in? If this boy can pass the ball 65 yards, that Hampton coach better get this boy in at passer. I garuntee you that if he has a good pass catcher, they could throw the bomb all night long. You think im joking but im not. If he can throw it 65 yards, this boy could be a passer in the SEC.

Don't know his name Roy,but I'll be able to tell you in a day or so, It sounds like it might be John Elway. Thats a long way to chunk a football. I'm not sure we have any catchers who could get down the field quick enough. As far as size ,I heard he was like 6ft2 and around 200 pounds.

I wish he would've stop by Cloudland and decided to call it home.

I reckon you win some,lose some and some gets rained out. I know one of Hamptons best lineman isn't even playing and another kid who would have started transfered to Tennessee High. I guess it all evens out in the long haul.