region 1

pujo

Me too pujo. Ya I think they are kinda writing us off in the BrAC . Seems they are picking us to finish last but thats ok . We lost a great athlete last year in shuffler. But we are replacing that speed with power at the qb position and moved the BAxley kid to tailback . He is more of a power runner who don't care one bit to drop his head . The other back is a great athlete who will give 100 percent every play . I really believe we will be a handfull for everybody in the conference except greeneville , of course nobody will .

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think the benfield kid is gonna be a great qb for us. Looking forward to friday

Zak will be fine,hard working kid and tough as nails.Its tough being thrown in there as a freshman, but he can do it. I can't believe noone is talking about the meeting tomorrow night,this is Cloudland and Hampton isn't it. I thought this was a heated rivalry.Jamboree or not,this one gets me pumped.Hope both teams stay healthy.

Zak will be fine,hard working kid and tough as nails.Its tough being thrown in there as a freshman, but he can do it. I can't believe noone is talking about the meeting tomorrow night,this is Cloudland and Hampton isn't it. I thought this was a heated rivalry.Jamboree or not,this one gets me pumped.Hope both teams stay healthy.

After last years as# whoopin I dont know if anybody up here will talk anymore. As for me im just a different person now. I love football but after years of stirring things up im just wanting to sit back and watch awhile.

Some good new out of the Hampton camp,Boo Dugger is planning on coming back out on Monday, 6ft4 265 pound lineman,one of if not the best lineman on the team and another kid named Jacob Smith came back out today. Things are looking up for the bulldogs. Starting to get some quality depth. Can't wait until the 26th.

Some good new out of the Hampton camp,Boo Dugger is planning on coming back out on Monday, 6ft4 265 pound lineman,one of if not the best lineman on the team and another kid named Jacob Smith came back out today. Things are looking up for the bulldogs. Starting to get some quality depth. Can't wait until the 26th.

That is some really good news Pujo. I'm not gonna be able to make it tonight to the Jamboree. Can you give us the scores and a good report on how everybody looked? See you on the 26th. GO DOGS!!!

Edited by HHSBulldogType2001

That is some really good news Pujo. I'm not gonna be able to make it tonight to the Jamboree. Can you give us the scores and a good report on how everybody looked? See you on the 26th. GO DOGS!!!

You can count on it, should be a pretty good tussle. I like the fact that Hampton will still have 2 weeks to fix whatever problems they might have. Both of the new kids could also be starters on one side of the ball by game 1. If these kids stay focused and we can limit injuries,we may have alot of fun Friday nights. Hope to see you on the 26th.

Hampton looked good on both sides of the ball,the varsity only played a quarter and Hampton won 8 to 0, the game was pretty lopsided. Hampton did some tinkering.They need to work hard every day and get better ,its hard to improve on gameday. Use the time wisely.