What about Cascade?

I will miss the Cascade and South Pittsburg game this season. I really enjoyed those the past few years. I wish they could have worked out something and kept the series going. It was a nice easy drive for each team, but I understand how everyone must schedule accordingly with this playoff overall record nonsense. Goodluck to the Carkuff kid this season. He is an impressive young man.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coach Parker has been blessed with a lot of talent over the past six years and has a long string of Region Championship's ( or Co-championships). He has a three year starter and I'd assume preseason all state player at QB along with about twenty seniors who have had significant playing time for the past two years. Is this his year for the Gold Ball?

Hey, redneck...this is from examiner dot com today,

Cascade Champions

Spring ranking- NA

Last Season’s Record- 8-4, lost to Trousdale County in 2nd round

District- 9-A, finished 1st in 2010

Head Coach- Kenny Parker

Key Returnees- Jared Carkuff (QB, Sr.),Jakiel Hughes (RB, Sr.), Peyton Sutton (DB, Sr.), Brandon Jarrell (OL/DL, Sr.), Justin Powell (FB/DL, Sr.),

Key Losses- Dominique Hobson (RB), Christian Edmondson (WR),

Spring Star- Peyton Sutton. Sutton is one of only a couple of returning starters on defense but his leadership in the spring was impressive to the coaches.

2011 Schedule- Aug. 19-at Mt. Pleasant; Aug. 26-at Jo Byrns; Sept. 2-at MTCS; Sept. 9-Wayne County; Sept. 16-Huntland; Sept. 23-Cannon County; Sept. 30-OPEN; Oct. 7-Moore County; Oct. 14-at Community; Oct. 21-Forrest; Oct. 28-at Eagleville

Analysis- For Cascade with 28 seniors it could be Win a State Title or bust. Three of their first four games at Mt. Pleasant, at Jo Byrns and Wayne County will test the Champions early but that should make them better come playoff time. With 28 seniors, experience will not be an issue for Cascade.

There is no doubt we are set at QB and I bet that very tall WR is back too. But there are questions with every team this time of year. Same for us.

We lose a senoir line backer and I heard we had a key defense player transfer to another school.

We also had our starting RB suspended and kicked off the team last year and the back up arrested. What do you do there?

The main question should always be how do the linemen look. Anyone who knows anything about football knows how important it is.

:roll: You can get kicked out at Cascade for an untucked shirt! The very tall WR, Gone, Seibers boys, Our one true monster of an athlete, Gone...Central will gain leaps and bounds w/ these boys. But we've had a bleak beginning outlook for the last few yrs, and still managed to pull away from the pack, only time will tell.

:roll: You can get kicked out at Cascade for an untucked shirt! The very tall WR, Gone, Seibers boys, Our one true monster of an athlete, Gone...Central will gain leaps and bounds w/ these boys. But we've had a bleak beginning outlook for the last few yrs, and still managed to pull away from the pack, only time will tell.

WONDER IF THEY'LL THROW ME OUT FOR CUTTING DONUTS OR MAKING FIGURE 8'S ON THE FIELD?

Won't have my shirt tucked in, either. Neither will my very large hubby.I may have to try the figure 8's.

WONDER IF THEY'LL THROW ME OUT FOR CUTTING DONUTS OR MAKING FIGURE 8'S ON THE FIELD?

Won't have my shirt tucked in, either. Neither will my very large hubby.I may have to try the figure 8's.

Easy Now...Earnhart...Take A Deep Breathe...And If Your Man Gets Riled Up...I'm Leavin Quickly!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, redneck...this is from examiner dot com today,

Cascade Champions

Spring ranking- NA

Last Season’s Record- 8-4, lost to Trousdale County in 2nd round

District- 9-A, finished 1st in 2010

Head Coach- Kenny Parker

Key Returnees- Jared Carkuff (QB, Sr.),Jakiel Hughes (RB, Sr.), Peyton Sutton (DB, Sr.), Brandon Jarrell (OL/DL, Sr.), Justin Powell (FB/DL, Sr.),

Key Losses- Dominique Hobson (RB), Christian Edmondson (WR),

Spring Star- Peyton Sutton. Sutton is one of only a couple of returning starters on defense but his leadership in the spring was impressive to the coaches.

2011 Schedule- Aug. 19-at Mt. Pleasant; Aug. 26-at Jo Byrns; Sept. 2-at MTCS; Sept. 9-Wayne County; Sept. 16-Huntland; Sept. 23-Cannon County; Sept. 30-OPEN; Oct. 7-Moore County; Oct. 14-at Community; Oct. 21-Forrest; Oct. 28-at Eagleville

Analysis- For Cascade with 28 seniors it could be Win a State Title or bust. Three of their first four games at Mt. Pleasant, at Jo Byrns and Wayne County will test the Champions early but that should make them better come playoff time. With 28 seniors, experience will not be an issue for Cascade.

Im looking forward to the WC and Cascade game, WC is returning 21 seniors of their own.

Hey "LOVE THOSE ROCKETS".Here's a little F.Y.I. for ya...I hear those champion seniors are ready to put the flame out on those "lady rockets". Even more ready cause it'll be senior night. :hungry:

Hummm, that must mean you guys will have a big "0" in the win department when we meet,since you seem to want to overlook every game before us. That's fine by us.

Hummm, that must mean you guys will have a big "0" in the win department when we meet,since you seem to want to overlook every game before us. That's fine by us.

"Love Those Rockets", you dont seem to understand. When district time comes, the Cascade Champions will be rolling. You guys will be just another speed bump. On our road to state. You rockets play yall roles. k? :thumb:

"Love Those Rockets", you dont seem to understand. When district time comes, the Cascade Champions will be rolling. You guys will be just another speed bump. On our road to state. You rockets play yall roles. k? :thumb:

I understand perfectly, I have been a Rocket supporter, no matter what, all my life. I don't know how we'll do this season, all I ask of the team is that they give it their all, no matter what. It seems to me y'all are mighty cocky. Good luck till game 9.

GO ROCKETS!!!