Riverdale at Coffee

alltheway2013

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally i got somebody to agree with me... Coffee has to much right now for just about anybody in the State... THE ROAD TO THE FLING IS THROUGH MANCHESTER!!!!!!!

Congratulation's you were wright, the road to the Spring Fling did go through Manchester but it made a U-turn. Hope you can get your foot out of your mouth.

Congratulation's you were wright, the road to the Spring Fling did go through Manchester but it made a U-turn. Hope you can get your foot out of your mouth.

That was a tough one for CC, I'm sure thats not how the CC fans had that one written up :roflol:

But like they always say in CC.....Just wait til Next year!!! :thumb:

:ph34r:

One or two of their fans may deserve it a little but I hope nobody jumps on the players or coaches. This was still a top 5 team in any class this year. Running through an Ooltewah, SD, Riverdale gauntlet would put away nearly everybody.

Edited by Indian

ok i will admit i did not see this coming. we just made a few mistakes and could not over come them...i still believe that if we play them 10 times we would win 8 of them!!! anyway, i know we had a good year its still not our best, next year should be ok but 2013 and the next few years to follow will be the years that we should go all the way. Coach Kenny put a team together along time ago, some ,local people call them the dream team, when we get all them together in high school we will be hard to handle, that is a couple of years away, but when that team gets there everybody will agree.

ok i will admit i did not see this coming. we just made a few mistakes and could not over come them...i still believe that if we play them 10 times we would win 8 of them!!! anyway, i know we had a good year its still not our best, next year should be ok but 2013 and the next few years to follow will be the years that we should go all the way. Coach Kenny put a team together along time ago, some ,local people call them the dream team, when we get all them together in high school we will be hard to handle, that is a couple of years away, but when that team gets there everybody will agree.

Just keep "dreaming".... I was there, I didn't see a few mistakes. I saw Riverdale hit the ball, score runs, and I saw CC couldn't hit off Riverdales pitcher. Mistakes? I don't think so. But, at least you're left with a dream. That's all. Just a dream...have a nice day :roflol: