AA State Tourny Thread

TriplesAlley

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gibbs V.S Spring Hill----> This will be a epic rematch of last years Championship game. Spring Hill wins

David Lipscomb V.S Milan----> Lipscomb takes this one over a big hitting Milan bunch.

Lexington V.S CAK----> Lexington is too much for CAK

Polk Co. V.S Dekalb Co.-----> Polk is just happy to be there, Dekalb advances

Predictions: Spring Hill comes out of the top bracket---Lexington wins the bottom bracket

State Champ: LEXINGTON

Gibbs V.S Spring Hill----> This will be a epic rematch of last years Championship game. Spring Hill wins

David Lipscomb V.S Milan----> Lipscomb takes this one over a big hitting Milan bunch.

Lexington V.S CAK----> Lexington is too much for CAK

Polk Co. V.S Dekalb Co.-----> Polk is just happy to be there, Dekalb advances

Predictions: Spring Hill comes out of the top bracket---Lexington wins the bottom bracket

State Champ: LEXINGTON

What do you really know about some of these teams other than some made it last year?

What do you really know about some of these teams other than some made it last year?

What do I really know about these teams? Well heres nibble:

-Gibbs is not the powerhouse they were last year and their bats are suspect.

-CAK is decent on the mound, but decent wont get you much in the Boro.

-Polk, well it's been forever since they've shown their faces this late in the tournament.

-Dekalb has an advantage in pitching, they will be tough. Good balanced team

-Spring Hill: Favorite to win the whole thing, solid in all facets of the game. But will the tough bracket take a toll on that pitching staff? I bet it will and thats why I say they fall short again.

-David Lipscomb is always well coached, and prepared. Although they dont have the debth in pitching this year.

-Lexington this bunch is more well rounded this year with the bats: they are primed for a run

-Milan has three good arms on the mound, none are legit #1 starters, more like good #2's. They are big, they hit big, but can they play defense? (SLEEPER)

I know lexington dyed their hair last year! :thumb:

Yea, Lexington dyed their hair last year and went 2 and a Q. Polk Co all shaved their heads after their sub-state win this year, take a guess how long they will stick around! Teams that act like they have been there before, play like they have been there before.

-Polk, well it's been forever since they've shown their faces this late in the tournament.

-Spring Hill: Favorite to win the whole thing, solid in all facets of the game. But will the tough bracket take a toll on that pitching staff? I bet it will and thats why I say they fall short again.

-David Lipscomb is always well coached, and prepared. Although they dont have the debth in pitching this year.

-Lexington this bunch is more well rounded this year with the bats: they are primed for a run

-Milan has three good arms on the mound, none are legit #1 starters, more like good #2's. They are big, they hit big, but can they play defense? (SLEEPER)

So basically you know nothing or have no clue what so ever. Let's see in your previous post Lexington lost last year because they dyed their hair and Polk will lose because they shaved their heads and they have not ever been in the tournament? I think Farragut did something similar to this last year I guess they didn't know they were suppose to act like they had been there before! If your going to make prediction give us something that actually has some validity.

You need to look at some of these teams schedules and who they have played before you start giving your analysis. Playing a weak schedule and putting up good numbers does not necessarily make a team good. The same can be said about their pitchers and hitters!

Edited by 6+4+3=2

We played three of the teams (Spring Hill, David Libscomb, Lexington). Lexington has the best lineup and they have faced good pitching all year, but I don't know how deep their rotation goes. Spring Hill and Libscomb were both very solid. I thought Libscomb had a better lineup and the pitcher we faced was very good. Also they brought a lefty in to pitch to one lefty batter and he came in and got the job done. Spring Hill was very poised and confident. Right now I would give the edge to Libscomb between the two. Any one of the three could be dominant. We didn't face Milan, but from what I have heard from them I don't think they have the bats that Lexington does and I think they are a long shot. That is only an impression that I have gotten from listening to some games on the radio and may not be very accurate.