Assitant Needed!

HVhawkCoach

Hardin Valley Academy, located in Knoxville, TN is currently searching for an assistant wrestling coach. Teaching positions in Math, English, and Social Studies are going to be available and possibly some others. You do not have to teach to apply for the coaching position, but there are spots open if you do teach. This is a paid coaching position.

If interested, please contact head coach Rudy Furman at rudy.furman@knoxschools.org.

• 1 month later...

Hardin Valley Academy, located in Knoxville, TN is currently searching for an assistant wrestling coach. Teaching positions in Math, English, and Social Studies are going to be available and possibly some others. You do not have to teach to apply for the coaching position, but there are spots open if you do teach. This is a paid coaching position.

If interested, please contact head coach Rudy Furman at rudy.furman@knoxschools.org.

Why not contact the Farragut coach. I hear they killed the program at that school.

• 5 months later...

Harless left to attend school at ETSU, nobody ran anyone off. We have filled his position, thank you for all of your interest.

Rudy Furman

Head Wrestling Coach

Hardin Valley Academy

Rudy!! I haven't seen you since your good ole TKE days at Chatt. I have a few of my old UTC teammates you might be interested in talking to. Send me a private message & we can talk...