Cannon County Football

Guest patriotspy39

Now this is a quote I can get behind! Honest, intellegent, and non-hurtful to the players. It gives well thought out response that doesn't bring the team down. The players read these message boards and need encouragement, praise, and people to get behind them no matter what the situation is!

Thanks Warrior

Don't be so hard on ole "p-spy" he really can't help being an idiot and I think he still has part of that big head up the basketball coachs rears!!

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rode that rear all the way to playoffs and beyond....it was a nice view....i think alot of the same players on last years football team also played B-Ball (the team that went to playoff's = boys)!!!!! So if I'm not misaking Poondexter....the great Football fan....you didn't even travel to the away football games last year...you fair weather friend.... Yes the team is going to have to be tough this year, probably will have to play alot of Freshman and Sophomore to make it through the season... i will be looking for you to fulfill your duties at the field next year...try to keep that one toliet clean at the concession stand...i know you got it in you ....if you succeed with that I will see if you can move up to painting the strips on the field.

Ole pal "P-Spy" obvious you vision was obscured from the same vantage point you big head has been stuck longer than I realized ,I attended MANY more games than you with the exception of one I recall and only because of travel conflicts with the D1 schedule I am obilgated to attend! As far as field duties I take pride in the restroom attendent role and realisticly see nothing available in the field maintenance positions as Mr. Duggin and yourself do such a great job !

Started with 23. I saw one lose his cool after a hard tackle on the Indians sideline. After a heated discussion on the field with Cannon coaches, he threw his shoulderpads and helmet against the fence, yelled for his parents to meet him at the dressing room that he quit and left. Threw his pants over the fence from the parking lot and got in a truck and left! I don't think he will be back.

Shouldn't be back, In the old days, the srs and leaders of the team would take care of it.

Edited by wingman10

I agree with you wingman. I'm sure as Warrior said that the coaches have their own policy of taking care of situations like that. However, they used to not have to b/c the leaders of the team would take care of stuff like that. With quality teams like Alcoa, Milan, Trousdale, etc it still works that way. You have to have leaders within the team to step up and take control. The coaches can't see everything that goes on.

• 1 month later...

Don't think that can happen....kid should be allowed to come back. They had a player last year that had the same type outbreak (more than once) and the head coach let him come back. precedence has been set based on last years actions...So let's see how this rolls....sounds like the head coach and parent coaches he has hired are losing control of the team....

Ole "p-spy" rumor on the street is you have been on a steady diet of crow! So what is your angle on the rumored coaching shake up in the Jr.Lion program are you working your way up hoping for a shot at the big time in the future or as you were "quoted-trying to regain control of the team" as an aspring "daddy coach" LOL! Good luck with your ambitious endeavor and I feel sure you will maintain upmost integrity in your quest ..whatever it may be! :hungry: