Cannon County Football

Guest patriotspy39

Guest patriotspy39

What kind of year will the team have.... has anyone heard how the Lions look? How many players and will it be better than 1-9 this season.....

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know the schedule for this season??? this is what I have so far

Aug 19

Aug 26 Grace Baptist Acam.

Sep 02 @ DeKalb Co.

Sep 09 Westmoreland

Sep 16 York Inst.

Sep 23 @ Cascade

Sep 30 Livingston Acam.

Oct 07 @ Meigs Co.

Oct 14 @ Smith Co.

Oct 21

Oct 28 Upperman

Edited by Jet Pride

What kind of year will the team have.... has anyone heard how the Lions look? How many players and will it be better than 1-9 this season.....

They didnt look terrible against Sequatchie Co. for the scrimmage. The passing game looked good with the screens and a few deep balls, but absolutely no running game. There was only 30 players at the most there, so thats the main problem, specially in that district.

Started with 23. I saw one lose his cool after a hard tackle on the Indians sideline. After a heated discussion on the field with Cannon coaches, he threw his shoulderpads and helmet against the fence, yelled for his parents to meet him at the dressing room that he quit and left. Threw his pants over the fence from the parking lot and got in a truck and left! I don't think he will be back.

Started with 23. I saw one lose his cool after a hard tackle on the Indians sideline. After a heated discussion on the field with Cannon coaches, he threw his shoulderpads and helmet against the fence, yelled for his parents to meet him at the dressing room that he quit and left. Threw his pants over the fence from the parking lot and got in a truck and left! I don't think he will be back.

If this is true, based on what has been said by oldkob & no other info provided, the kid should not allowed to be back. He bailed on his teammates when it got tough and showed poor character. It may not be a true indication of the player and his true character, but you cannot do that to your teammates.

Edited by macbeth

HAHAHA!!! P-spy, I look forward to you getting on this every season. It makes me laugh and realize how much of an idiot you really are!!!

Could you please get behind the players and stop acting like a woman, running your mouth and starting rumors. Summer workouts haven't even started yet and all you want to do is tear the team down. Its people like you that always look for the bad and never recognize the good things that happen. Oh well, maybe one day you will change your ignorant ways but until then I will continue to enjoy your stupid, ignorant, D.A., uneducated, illiterate, and naive posts. Until next post, stay DUMB!!!

Nothing wrong with the spy's intelligence. He asked a simple question and ended up with a lot of responses. The Lions struggled this spring. Sequatchie is a good team and the Lions had a really hard time with them. They also are installing a new defensive system, which could have been some of the problem. The Lions dont have much speed and that will hurt them but they play hard. As for the outburst, I dont think a message board is a place to discuss a kid or what happened. I am sure it will be dealt with according to the coach's rules. I know what my rules are but not everyone has the same set for certain actions. Good Luck next year Lions and hope to see you in the post season!

Nothing wrong with the spy's intelligence. He asked a simple question and ended up with a lot of responses. The Lions struggled this spring. Sequatchie is a good team and the Lions had a really hard time with them. They also are installing a new defensive system, which could have been some of the problem. The Lions dont have much speed and that will hurt them but they play hard. As for the outburst, I dont think a message board is a place to discuss a kid or what happened. I am sure it will be dealt with according to the coach's rules. I know what my rules are but not everyone has the same set for certain actions. Good Luck next year Lions and hope to see you in the post season!

Now this is a quote I can get behind! Honest, intellegent, and non-hurtful to the players. It gives well thought out response that doesn't bring the team down. The players read these message boards and need encouragement, praise, and people to get behind them no matter what the situation is!

Thanks Warrior