Wow...Creekwood 2 & Through!

BoomerSooner

just shows that it takes a team not just 4 really good travel players to win in the state. They racked up a lot of wins/stats and scored a lot of runs against a weak district.

:Newbie" that has to be the dumbest comments that I have ever heard any livin person make on here.....Please go back and look at who they have played in tournaments this year....they have NEVER been afraid to play anyone...the only time that they have been beaten by a AA school was in the state tournament...now I know that ain't such a big deal but the last time that I looked only 8 schools got to go to the big dance this year....I have really bad eyes and I do wear them glasses but last night and today I would have sworn they had 9 players playin in the field and battin today and last night.....I know that you are new at this and sometimes for people like you don't really understand what it takes to be a winner instead of a loser like yourself but this is a team sport and yes the ones who play travel will be better than the ones who plays everything but dont ever think this is not a team sport or maybe you can't count to 9 that is why you made those dumb comments.....you think? :flower:

Good post Mr.NoitAll!

I'll have to admit I was shocked by Creek Wood's 2 and done. I listened to their game Tuesday night and they were cruising up 4-0 with 2 outs in the bottom of the 7th and pitching their ace. This is the same young lady who threw a perfect game in the Regional Finals and won their sectional game. I think that CW, although they hadn't stopped playing,was looking ahead a little with 2 outs and then got shocked with the walk-off grand slam! At that point CW had to go back to Charlotte (probably didn't get home until almost midnight) and turn around and leave early the next morning to get to Murfreesboro through morning rush hour traffic and be ready for a 10 am game. That's the problem with not staying in Murfreesboro. CW went from a 5 pm game Wednesday to playing early Wednesday morning. Not sure CW was able to rebound and then lost 4-3.

That takes nothing away from CW's year. They had a great season and beat some super good teams - tied Beech; beat Chattanooga Central (2x), DeKalb County and Ravenwood; and lost to Riverdale 2-1. So they were no stranger to competition! They just couldn't make it happen in Murfreesboro. Good thing for CW is they have most of their team back and definitely the core of this State tournament team.

Congratulations Lady Red Hawks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:Newbie" that has to be the dumbest comments that I have ever heard any livin person make on here.....Please go back and look at who they have played in tournaments this year....they have NEVER been afraid to play anyone...the only time that they have been beaten by a AA school was in the state tournament...now I know that ain't such a big deal but the last time that I looked only 8 schools got to go to the big dance this year....I have really bad eyes and I do wear them glasses but last night and today I would have sworn they had 9 players playin in the field and battin today and last night.....I know that you are new at this and sometimes for people like you don't really understand what it takes to be a winner instead of a loser like yourself but this is a team sport and yes the ones who play travel will be better than the ones who plays everything but dont ever think this is not a team sport or maybe you can't count to 9 that is why you made those dumb comments.....you think? :flower:

Ditto.......

Good post Mr.NoitAll!

I'll have to admit I was shocked by Creek Wood's 2 and done. I listened to their game Tuesday night and they were cruising up 4-0 with 2 outs in the bottom of the 7th and pitching their ace. This is the same young lady who threw a perfect game in the Regional Finals and won their sectional game. I think that CW, although they hadn't stopped playing,was looking ahead a little with 2 outs and then got shocked with the walk-off grand slam! At that point CW had to go back to Charlotte (probably didn't get home until almost midnight) and turn around and leave early the next morning to get to Murfreesboro through morning rush hour traffic and be ready for a 10 am game. That's the problem with not staying in Murfreesboro. CW went from a 5 pm game Wednesday to playing early Wednesday morning. Not sure CW was able to rebound and then lost 4-3.

That takes nothing away from CW's year. They had a great season and beat some super good teams - tied Beech; beat Chattanooga Central (2x), DeKalb County and Ravenwood; and lost to Riverdale 2-1. So they were no stranger to competition! They just couldn't make it happen in Murfreesboro. Good thing for CW is they have most of their team back and definitely the core of this State tournament team.

Congratulations Lady Red Hawks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Creek Wood also beat two of the best teams in Kentucky in Christian County and Ballard (2x) in the Play It Again Sports Tournament.

Creek Wood also beat two of the best teams in Kentucky in Christian County and Ballard (2x) in the Play It Again Sports Tournament.

Very little went Creek Wood's way in the state tournament. They hit hard line drives right to people. And probably the best example of this is when # 9 hit a line drive in the gap against Chattanooga Central with a runner on second but the play was called dead due to a ball on the field