BRAC 2011

budkilmer

31 members have voted

1. 1. Who will finish second behind Greeneville?

• Chuckey Doak
    • Claiborne
    • Cumberland Gap
    • Grainger
    • South Greene
    • West Greene

I would agree, plus all the Cherokee fans are saying this is the best team they've had in years... and they've had some pretty good one in the past. Losing to a team like Cherokee will only make the Buffs better. Grainger and Cumberland Gap both got big wins and Claiborne got stomped by another IMAC team, one that will get killed by Cherokee. After week 1, Greeneville is still the team to beat, everyone else is still playing for 2nd place.

Which one of the BRAC teams lost to Cocke Co.? Has Cocke County improved or are they just that bad?

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Which one of the BRAC teams lost to Cocke Co.? Has Cocke County improved or are they just that bad?

Claiborne did. Don't know how much Cocke Co. has improved but I think they got a new coaching staff last year or this year. Either way, not a good loss for Claiborne. I think the Bulldogs had some questions on the line and maybe got something to improve on. Again, a lot of questions still unanswered after one Friday night.

Edited by budkilmer

Cocke co has a couple of.good athletes and they are young and tryn get back to being competitive again Malone got hurt on the first Serious after he ran a kick off all the way down to the 10 yardline he was carried off the field and had to be ambulance off to the hospital so.cchs beat claborine co with out Malone and we all know he pretty much is there team

I might be wrong but when a Player on gvilles team a few years ago broke his collar bone he was done for the season... Malone may not have a broke one though.

I guess it depends on the severity of the break. I'm no doctor so I have no clue. I wish there were some Bulldog faithful on here to give us an accurate update.