Giles Co. vs. Lincoln co.

bobcat93

Gerry Gerry Gerry ...... The reason I didn't mention it is because you are way off. You know. Like you usually are. This is just your new crying point as to why your boys have to play in the same district as GC. Like you stated in your original post You don't have the facts. It's obvious you still don't.

If I am so far off then why didn't Giles Co. have spring practice?

If they didn't do anything wrong but upset the basketball coach you would think they would still be able to hold spring practice. Right?

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gerry gerry Gerry. I see you don't mind throwing stones in glass houses.

1. You started a thread about obnoxious people whom hijack threads

2. You started a thread about school x of which you admit you didn't know the facts

3. When that thread didn't gain any traction you hijacked this one to flap that jaw

If you've got something about LC vs GC let's hear it. There is a whole lot to be said about this game. Both counties fans are looking forward to it. If you just want to spread Ill will do it on your other thread. Were proud of our boys here and we wish them the best.

Actually if you look back on this thread you will see that bobcat93 brought up the incident not myself. After it was brought up I decided to chime in so I did not hijack the thread like you suggest.

I would like you to answer the question. Why didn't Giles Co. have spring practice if nothing wrong was committed?

You claim my facts are not correct but you will not say what the "real" facts are. If you want me to go away just come out and tell the truth and stop trying to sweep this under the rug.

Edited by Gerry Bertier

Holt = 1 State Title

O'Connor = 1 State Title

I'd say both men have a right to argue on behalf of their sport of choice HOWEVER if the football team was practicing during basketball season then they should be called out for it.

Pads or no pads if there is a coach instructing drills and a football is being used during the drills then this constitutes it as being an official practice.

Cant compare state titles. Holt won one with T. Smith, and should have made two more appearances in the Big dance, but failed. O'C won it with who? Wallace, whom O'C made what he was. Holt did nothing with Smith.

Holt is just sour. He's made all this money from his Saturday League Basketball (tax-free might I add, and in a school gym, school electricity, so forth)and now the spot light is no longer on him. He used to run the school just like O'C does now... So he turned the football team in, not once but twice. The second time he put someone else up to it. Tell on your own school because a guy came in and fairly stole your thunder? Btw, Holt did a few illegal things from 2002-2007 that I'm aware of.

Obviously not a fan on Holt, never have been, since I first saw him "Coach" a basketball game.

Glad O'C actually teaches his kids the game, even if he does take too much time to do it.

Lookin forward to watching another great game that will be beneficial to both sides regardless of outcome.

Im excited to see how both coaches will gameplan for each others offense. I know alot of Giles Countys playmakers are returning so it will be interesting to see how the LC coaches will gameplan for them. And im assuming LC is going to run the same thing they did last year so it will be interesting to see how OC is going to try to contain LCs passing attack

Cant compare state titles. Holt won one with T. Smith, and should have made two more appearances in the Big dance, but failed. O'C won it with who? Wallace, whom O'C made what he was. Holt did nothing with Smith.

Holt is just sour. He's made all this money from his Saturday League Basketball (tax-free might I add, and in a school gym, school electricity, so forth)and now the spot light is no longer on him. He used to run the school just like O'C does now... So he turned the football team in, not once but twice. The second time he put someone else up to it. Tell on your own school because a guy came in and fairly stole your thunder? Btw, Holt did a few illegal things from 2002-2007 that I'm aware of.

Obviously not a fan on Holt, never have been, since I first saw him "Coach" a basketball game.

Glad O'C actually teaches his kids the game, even if he does take too much time to do it.

Lookin forward to watching another great game that will be beneficial to both sides regardless of outcome.

illegal is wrong, no matter if it is the footbaal coach or the basketball coach

• 2 weeks later...

Im excited to see how both coaches will gameplan for each others offense. I know alot of Giles Countys playmakers are returning so it will be interesting to see how the LC coaches will gameplan for them. And im assuming LC is going to run the same thing they did last year so it will be interesting to see how OC is going to try to contain LCs passing attack

Are you aware of how LC performed in any spring gmes they played. Just curious as to how they looked.

Are you aware of how LC performed in any spring gmes they played. Just curious as to how they looked.

I saw the LC vs Warren County scrimmage and LC looked pretty good in that. The new QB for LC looked like he was coming along well and he should be ready to go once season starts. LC also looked a little faster to me on the defensive side of the ball than they did last year. They also ran the ball pretty well vs Warren with 2-3 different RBs switching in and out if I remember right. LC's strongest part of the team still seems to be WRs. Most people know about #23 Eric Smith at WR and what he can do but #29 Mustin looked real good in the Warren County scrimmage so hopefully that will give the new QB a nice second option to throw too. Granted all of this was vs Warren County lol but LC looked good considering it was there first scrimmage of spring. I was off watching another scrimmage the next week so I didnt get to catch LCs 2nd scrimmage so i dont know how they played in that one