Blackman suffers vandalism

2priceless

I just read on DNJ.com that Blackman athletics have suffered more vandalism. The baseball facilites and the football facilites were spray-painted with profanity and broken into. The article said there was around 10 grand in damages. This is the 2nd time the football facilites have been damaged since Shad came on the scene. His quote in the paper was it was "kids acting silly?" What kind of quote is that to say?

This is getting to be ridiculous. These kids need to be prosecuted and somone needs to be made an example.

I am waiting to hear the latest rant from nrgrizzles .........jeopardy music.......

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just as a 'taxpayer' who has to pay for all this like the other taxpayers out there, I would LOVE to see the little misguided children get the opportunity to meet Judge Donna! I would volunteer to oversee their community service! <_<

Any chance the 'band' was jelous and Kareoke girl was involved? :o:lol:

One of your suspects is at camp, I think the other just had a baby. Not sure which is which! It's all fun and games till somebody loses a limb.:popcorneater:

Rumors are swirling.

It could be fans/players from Smyrna

or it could be fans/players/parents from MTCS

or maybe those lebanon players who tore up lavergne's locker room that time

or it could be seegul kids with nothing to do with too much paint on their hands.

up maybe it could be that mr donkey simply spilled the paint in his cart while loading water for the team and it just looks like words.

or it could be nrgrizzles who got mad because they never solved the smyrna vandalism that time.

All kidding aside, I hope the cameras were working this time and this one gets solved.

Rumors are swirling.

It could be fans/players from Smyrna

or it could be fans/players/parents from MTCS

or maybe those lebanon players who tore up lavergne's locker room that time

or it could be seegul kids with nothing to do with too much paint on their hands.

up maybe it could be that mr donkey simply spilled the paint in his cart while loading water for the team and it just looks like words.

or it could be nrgrizzles who got mad because they never solved the smyrna vandalism that time.

All kidding aside, I hope the cameras were working this time and this one gets solved.

BUMP!!!! :thumb:

There was another poster who was pretty sure the school and cops knew who the perps were in the Smyrna vandalism and they didn't feel like they "had enough" to go and charge them. On the other hand there were plenty of rumors IN ADVANCE when the story broke they the perps would never be charged and sure enough...they were not.

Isn't it time to make an example out of these criminal vandals? What happened to the conservative bias that pervades this forum? Wouldn't that make you people more on the "law and order" side? If the subject was violent video games or not having prayer in school, most of you would go on rants that would make Rush Limbaugh or Glen Beck look like Nancy Pelosi. Why so accepting of the criminal vandalism of the schools our hard earned tax money went to build?

I am with you on this. I am sick of these people getting away with vandalism. I am sick of our tax dollars having to pay for clean-up, repairs, and new purchases of equipment while the vandals sit back and plan their next attack. Just another way to pass a boring weekend to them. Oakland has had their share of destruction over the years. We "knew" who vandalized our softball concession stand yrs ago. The guys got drunk/high and bragged about it.The information was turned in to authorites, but one of the ones involved was on seegull's basketball team that was headed to state, and a few others were members of other various sports teams at seegull. I think you know the rest of the story and why there supposedly wasn't enough evidence. Yet, when an Oakland athlete was suspected of being involved in some spraypainting at seegull to even the score, they came and rounded him up the next day. He wasn't involved though just tried to get attention by bragging that he was. Stupid, I know. I know the same type thing was suspected at Smyrna with baseball and basketball stars involved in some action that got swept under the carpet. I agree that an example has to be made. Too bad if it destroys someone's season, or embarrasses some high profile family....it is time to put a stop to this. I think the vandals should have to clean up the mess and be accountable monetarily. Then they need to have to stand up in front of the school they vandalized and make a public apology so everyone sees who did it.

I was just messing with you nrgrizzles. It seemed like any thread we posted on, you hijacked it carrying on about the Smyrna vandals. It was classic.

Edited by 2priceless

Saw where the score board at Smyrna's field was down. I hope it was not a case of Blackman's revenge. But my guess is that it is just like the rest of Dawg Pound and crumbled on it's own.

We would not tear the scoreboard down, only steal the bulbs that showed the home teams score. :popcorneater: