Campbell County new coach

Players have been transferring from Campbell Co since Lake City had its own High School and Anderson Co was non-existent. No one had a problem with all of the CC transfers until Big Kerr got there. There were not anymore transfers to AC during Kerr's error then before. It is just more people had a problem with it when AC started winning. The Price twins will have a tough task, but if there were 2 guys to turn it around it is them.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This will be good for Campbell County; they will at least know how Anderson County Operates and Clinton as well. They will be able to apply the same strategy when playing AC and the dragons. These players grew up together so they know what each other is thinking. This will be an interesting and exciting series over the next few years.

Dont think Coach Gillum wasnt thinking about that the minute the Price twins walked off the AC campus. There will be new wrinkles for Campbell County week.

I work with a guy that went to AC about the same time i was going to Clinton, and he said AC and CC didnt like each other much...even back then. So i can just imagine this will add some fuel to this series!

Players have been transferring from Campbell Co since Lake City had its own High School and Anderson Co was non-existent. No one had a problem with all of the CC transfers until Big Kerr got there. There were not anymore transfers to AC during Kerr's error then before. It is just more people had a problem with it when AC started winning. The Price twins will have a tough task, but if there were 2 guys to turn it around it is them.

You're exactly right. THERE wasn't a problem til AC started winning...!

Dont think Coach Gillum wasnt thinking about that the minute the Price twins walked off the AC campus. There will be new wrinkles for Campbell County week.

I agree Davey Will be ready, willing and able to accommodate the necessary changes that it takes. I think this year AC will have a well balanced team. Unlike the most previous 2 years where the offense was dominate I would like to think this year the defense will be just as good. Campbell County has nothing to lose but everything to win in this rival game so they will use every bit of knowledge they can to win this one.

You're exactly right. THERE wasn't a problem til AC started winning...!

But when Kerr got there you got some big name kids from up there that all started for the Mavericks. JAMMY CHADWELL MADE ALLSTATE, DAVEY GILLUM ALLSTATE DANIEL BERRY ALLSTATE, JUSTIN PRICE ALL STATE, THESE MADE ALL REGION 1,2 YEARS SOME SHOULD HAVE MADE ALL STATE. RUSS GILLUM, RODNEY ELLIOTT,MATT PRICE, NICK DERRY,SEAN CROSS IS JUST A FEW....LOL BEFOR THEN I THINK THE BIGGEST ONE THAT LEFT WAS BRAD WOLF......

Edited by Space3