Mcminn central

Logcabinman,You must be a year behind. Central did not make the playoff's last year, they didn't even win a game.

I have no clue what this means. I said in a couple of years they will be fine. I said nothing about last year. Go into MC history and you will find that about every 9 to 12 years there will be an 0-10 season,1-9, then things get better. If you have kids graduated, you sure care an awful lot what is going on right know- this makes no sense to me. Usually if someone does not have stake, ie. a son or something playing they are not this passionate about what is going on. Maybe you just love MC that much.

Logcabinman,You must be a year behind. Central did not make the playoff's last year, they didn't even win a game.

I have no clue what this means. I said in a couple of years they will be fine. I said nothing about last year. Go into MC history and you will find that about every 9 to 12 years there will be an 0-10 season,1-9, then things get better. If you have kids graduated, you sure care an awful lot what is going on right know- this makes no sense to me. Usually if someone does not have stake, ie. a son or something playing they are not this passionate about what is going on. Maybe you just love MC that much.

That's because you went back and edited your post,I understand what you were trying to say now.And I do care about central sports and what's going on with them,Who don't with their home town school?Maybe if alot more people would be passionate about it,We could have more winning season's in football.I just wish that the coaching staff would be passionate about it!And my kids have already gone thru high school,But it's in my blood.How about you, Do you have one playing?

What the heck is going on here on this board. I thought that high school sports were about the kids and pride. As far as coaches go - there is 4 paid coaches on staff and 3 at the school. Some coaches do more than one sport meaning they have other coaching responsibilities and cannont be there at all times. We are a small school and all the athletes are not playing, everyone knows this. Brandon did some good thing and negative things while at MC. His tenure was not as grand as one would think, not to say he was not a hard worker. He lost when his team was young and won when the boys grew up. Let us not kid our self they had talent his last year and still did not get passed the first round of playoffs playing other region #4, The same thing will happen with Goodin here in a couple of years. If not I will probably still go support the kids for the next 20 years, Lord willing.

Logcabin, I'm not trying to be a "know it all" but Brandons last year we played the 3 seed because we were the 2 seed. That's when we lost to Howard in Chatt. The year before we were the 1 and lost to the 4. Just helping ya out pal. Contrary to popular belief I'm a good guy. :thumb:

:roflol: Are you serious? How much do I need to pay for this comedy routine? :roflolk:

I had not planned on posting in this thread, but that just rubs me the wrong way. McMinn Central had a good team in 2008, i dont think it would have made a difference who the OC was, eventhough i dont think it would have been a blow out. However in 2007 the better football team did not win that one. If L. Davis had been making the play calls that game would never have been close. Oh ya, 89charger, just because you have a good team ever 15-20 years dont even put you on the same level as PC. Polk County could have hung 90 on the baby blue last year and the up coming year if coach D. Davis didnt have so much class. Just think about that before you put MC and PC in the same sentence

I had not planned on posting in this thread, but that just rubs me the wrong way. McMinn Central had a good team in 2008, i dont think it would have made a difference who the OC was, eventhough i dont think it would have been a blow out. However in 2007 the better football team did not win that one. If L. Davis had been making the play calls that game would never have been close. Oh ya, 89charger, just because you have a good team ever 15-20 years dont even put you on the same level as PC. Polk County could have hung 90 on the baby blue last year and the up coming year if coach D. Davis didnt have so much class. Just think about that before you put MC and PC in the same sentence

What??? Did I miss something??? Did I EVERRRRRR say anything about Central being on the same level as Polk??? NO I DIDN'T!!! As a matter of fact why don't you check the Polk thread and what I have said in this thread then tell me who I think is the better program. :thumb: As far as me laughing about the OC, that was and is hilarious!!! Play calling didn't get you beat it was the WORSE CALL EVER IN HIGH SCHOOL SPORTS when Polk went for 2 instead of kicking the extra point with a kicker who could kick it to Etowah and hit the Hardees sign!!! :thumb: