Class 3A Preseason Coaches Poll

• 2 weeks later...

Below is the link of the Top 10 Polls for the classes that are being released in Murphy Fair's annual magazine that comes out later this month.

POLLS

Who voted for Goodpasture? The list looks pretty good to me. Thought it might have included one of the following Polk, Loudon, Bledsoe, Sequatchie and Smith Co. I think Tyner will be very good. Should win their district but always play a very tough non-district schedule. Great that football season is almost here.

Who voted for Goodpasture? The list looks pretty good to me. Thought it might have included one of the following Polk, Loudon, Bledsoe, Sequatchie and Smith Co. I think Tyner will be very good. Should win their district but always play a very tough non-district schedule. Great that football season is almost here.

:lol: i was about to ask the same exact question

:lol: i was about to ask the same exact question

Think you have to like Milan coming out of the West. Those young guys from last year are BSF and have a years experience. Who challenges them? Elizabethton might have a shot at the semis in the East but only because CAK and Tyner will have to play Alcoa in the quarters. After Elizabethton, it falls off alot in the upper quad.

I'd be willing to bet that Gary Rankin was the coach who voted Goodpasture at #1. It would be hard for me to believe that he ever votes his own team #1 because he hates the thought of his players having a "large ego" heading into the season. That is one of many things that makes him a great coach.