Fri Sep. 2 Meigs County D

Fri Sep. 9 at Lenoir City

Fri Sep. 16 at Cumberland County

Fri Sep. 30 at McMinn Central D

Fri Oct. 7 at Scott County

Fri Oct. 14 Polk County D

Fri Oct. 21 Loudon

Fri Oct. 28 at Sweetwater D

Good luck. Work hard to be ready for Rockwood. Go Chiefs!

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fri Aug. 19 Rockwood

Fri Aug. 26 Tellico Plains

Fri Oct. 21 Loudon

Good luck. Work hard to be ready for Rockwood. Go Chiefs!

Nice schedule for 2011. Good move getting rid of Signal Mountain and CAK. Really like the non-district match-ups with Loudon and Lenior City. The four straight road games will be a challenge. Good luck to the Chiefs.

• 3 weeks later...

:popcorneater:

I would say it should be a better schedule for them.But i think if its another bad year that it might be time for someone to go.People said to give it time its been 3 years and his record is 8 and 23 i think.With this schedule they should go at least 7 and 3 regular season.Any thing under that is not good.They have tallent there so i hope he got it together.

I would say it should be a better schedule for them.But i think if its another bad year that it might be time for someone to go.People said to give it time its been 3 years and his record is 8 and 23 i think.With this schedule they should go at least 7 and 3 regular season.Any thing under that is not good.They have tallent there so i hope he got it together.

If he his there when the season starts he will have stayed longer than any other previous coach in the history of the school. This school without a doubt was one of the worst programs in the area except for two years when meadows was there. This school's football program was on life support and it may take a little longer to bring something back from the dead. You are right the tallent appears to be better this year but from what I hear still very young. The schedule still has some very tough perienial powers on it. Looking at some of the other season's records, 8 games in three seasons is till better than what they were doing. Looks like they are headed in the right direction a far cry from where they have been.

Schedule Change so Tellico Plains could pick up a 10th game

Fri Aug. 19 Rockwood

Fri Aug. 26 Open

Fri Sep. 23 at Tellico Plains

Fri Oct. 21 Loudon

If he his there when the season starts he will have stayed longer than any other previous coach in the history of the school. This school without a doubt was one of the worst programs in the area except for two years when meadows was there. This school's football program was on life support and it may take a little longer to bring something back from the dead. You are right the tallent appears to be better this year but from what I hear still very young. The schedule still has some very tough perienial powers on it. Looking at some of the other season's records, 8 games in three seasons is till better than what they were doing. Looks like they are headed in the right direction a far cry from where they have been.

Actualy coach kerley was there 4 years.And the year before coach s came they won 4 games and played well in the ones they lost so hes done no better.I also heard coach conner is leaving and was going to maryville college to coach.If hes going to coach football hes needs to let basketball go don't you think.I heard he spent alot of the summer with the b-ball team maybe thats just a rumor to.You have to go the extra mile if your going to compete,weight room almost year around with people having to show up, not just when they want to,head coach being there.

Actualy coach kerley was there 4 years.And the year before coach s came they won 4 games and played well in the ones they lost so hes done no better.I also heard coach conner is leaving and was going to maryville college to coach.If hes going to coach football hes needs to let basketball go don't you think.I heard he spent alot of the summer with the b-ball team maybe thats just a rumor to.You have to go the extra mile if your going to compete,weight room almost year around with people having to show up, not just when they want to,head coach being there.

I thought SHS would have the 8th grade Madisonville bunch that ran rought shod over the Sequoyah Conference a couple of years ago. As 8th graders, they had some size and skilled guys. These guys should be playing some by now. I know they lost several key skilled players. How much longer is Satterfield going to coach? Losing Coach Conner will hurt. Do you have a replacement? Have the Chiefs done any 7 on 7?