2011 Class 2A Coaches Poll

TCstinger

FCS is going to be tough. A lot of their success will depend on how #7 recovers from Tommy Johns. Me personally, I wouldn't play if I were in his shoes. Any Soph. that pumps mid-90's from the left side doesn't belong on a football field, and I'd tell him the same thing if he wore purple and gold. Unfortunately, we've never had that problem.

If we can find a few lineman, we may win a game or two.

well well well, look who found their computer! :lol:

• Upvote 1

I saw the Cardinals last season. If the Cardinals have any speed to along with the size they have should be hard to handle. The Cardinals have a huge line on both size of the ball. I don't put much in rankings anyway well not right now. I believe barring any serious injuries they will be a force in District 15 along with Riverside and TCA. The Cardinals were one of the biggest teams in West Tn 2A i saw last year. I think the Cardinals will have a good season!

I agree zebra, polls right now mean absolutely nothing the only one that really matters is the final poll. Cards are getting geared up for a special season this year. Take away a couple bad plays and then a bad decision and we beat humboldt and move on to TCA for the second chance we wanted so bad, but we didnt make the plays and they did so they got to move on and we started basketball. We return 9 starters on defense and 8 on offense. The kids that are stepping into those spots had good amounts of playing time. I look for the cards to be a tough out this year especially if we can avoid the injury bug. Got lots of young talent moving into the program as well. Come to play every friday night and see what happens.

I agree zebra, polls right now mean absolutely nothing the only one that really matters is the final poll. Cards are getting geared up for a special season this year. Take away a couple bad plays and then a bad decision and we beat humboldt and move on to TCA for the second chance we wanted so bad, but we didnt make the plays and they did so they got to move on and we started basketball. We return 9 starters on defense and 8 on offense. The kids that are stepping into those spots had good amounts of playing time. I look for the cards to be a tough out this year especially if we can avoid the injury bug. Got lots of young talent moving into the program as well. Come to play every friday night and see what happens.

With 17 returning starters the Cardinals will be a force this season. This is just imo . But i going to pick the Cardinals to win District 15 this season. TCA will have a hard time without Washington and Riverside lost one of the good backs they had or did they both graduate! I knew the Cardinals had size from reading Redrage post didn't know they were that big! Well it won't be long now the season is just around the corner! :thumb:

Edited by zebra99