3 McKenzie 12-2 10-A 2

4 Friendship Christian 9-3 4-A 1

5 Mt. Pleasant 8-4 6-A 1

6 Hampton 10-2 1-A 0

7 Cascade 8-4 9-A 0

8 Trinity Christian 10-5 15-A 0

9 Humboldt 8-4 14-A 0

10 Rockwood 7-4 3-A 0

Those "Top 5" teams are strong. I'd happily pay money to watch any combination of them play each other in a late round playoff game in November.

I'd have to pick Trousdale to win it all. It would be Kevin Creasy's third state title there (I believe...).

I'll also add a sidenote and say that I am pulling for Mt. Pleasant. Their coaches and players will be taking the field this fall with heavy hearts following a recent tragedy. I wish those guys the VERY BEST OF LUCK!

Trousdale didn't lose to a 2A school last year, either. ;)

Lost 36 to 46 against a solid 4A team last game! Dang, I think its TC and 9 other schools. I'll be more of a homer later in the year. If I was not in Trousdale County, I would be lifting weights at midnight and running sprints in my sleep.

Nice nod to Rockwood. Awesome middle school coach, outstanding freshmen class this year. Watch out for the ole Green Tigers.

Edited by SmashMouth
  • Upvote 1

Lost 36 to 46 against a solid 4A team last game! Dang, I think its TC and 9 other schools. I'll be more of a homer later in the year. If I was not in Trousdale County, I would be lifting weights at midnight and running sprints in my sleep.

Nice nod to Rockwood. Awesome middle school coach, outstanding freshmen class this year. Watch out for the ole Green Tigers.

FC may be the biggest threat, and I'll be keeping a close eye on you Oneida fellers as well. I think you will be top 10 before its all said and done.

FC may be the biggest threat, and I'll be keeping a close eye on you Oneida fellers as well. I think you will be top 10 before its all said and done.

We're hoping pujo. Great year to sneak up on some folks! Tell Coach Lunsford to feed them linemen some more mashed potatos, August is just around the corner.

Those "Top 5" teams are strong. I'd happily pay money to watch any combination of them play each other in a late round playoff game in November.

I'd have to pick Trousdale to win it all. It would be Kevin Creasy's third state title there (I believe...).

I'll also add a sidenote and say that I am pulling for Mt. Pleasant. Their coaches and players will be taking the field this fall with heavy hearts following a recent tragedy. I wish those guys the VERY BEST OF LUCK!

I really thought Friendship should have been ranked 2nd,,,and I base that on how well they played against Sissy Mountain and Trousdale last year.They may have lost some key players, though. I don't Know! :huh: And I'm not trying to knock Scooter's Bucs or Butchie's Rebels! :P

I really thought Friendship should have been ranked 2nd,,,and I base that on how well they played against Sissy Mountain and Trousdale last year.They may have lost some key players, though. I don't Know! :huh: And I'm not trying to knock Scooter's Bucs or Butchie's Rebels! :P

We've Added Some Speed We Haven't Had In Past Season's...Should Be Interesting...Mt. Pleasant Was Tough Last Year As Well...Congrats To All The Named..Well Deserved