and your 2011 INDY EAGLES - (your input plrase )

sarahpalin

Indy sucks... they been slacking for three years... they're lucky they don't have Summit on the schedule.. cause they would get rocked!!!

What a joke. we dont need a little immature freshman that goes to summit on here trying to say anything at all. You just need to be quiet all season long for at least 3 more years. Be greatly appreciated considering your prob. 14 years old or younger and dont have a clue about football much less high school football

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah you're right I know nothing... you'll be on my jock when Summit wins state this year

I hope you know that your doing nothing but ruin Summit's reputation, or actually start off your own school's reputation on here with a dumb kid making stupid remarks winning state. You do know that your school isn't in 5A or 6A right, so why are you on this thread?

As a parent of a Summit football player I apologize for the poster trying his best to make us look foolish. Since this is an Indy thread I'll say that Dyson has stated in the paper that Summit wanted to play the Eagles this year but Dyson didn't think it would be good for his team. I tend to agree. No reason to risk injuries in what would amount to a scrimmage against a 4A school playing only freshman and sophomores. There is nothing to be gained for IHS. Summit and Indy will meet plenty in two years when the Spartans are re-classified into Indy's region.

And as a great friend of the father of #53 for the Eagles, I want to wish Indepedence the best of luck this year. I'm glad his boy is back in action. They live down the street and I've watched the son grow from the SH Raiders into a big, mean, talented, lineman. It's a shame Spring Hill was split the way it was. I was looking forward to my son playing with #53. But it is what it is and I look forward to my four years of Friday night football.

Good luck against Blackman!

• Upvote 2