Region 4-1A top to bottom

croz6110

We have actually had some fine athletes to play football for RBS. We've sent players on to the next level and do well. Through out the 70's and 80's RBS had some pretty decent teams, we just went through this long phase of bad coaching that kept players from wanting to play and took the confidence out of the players that do play. This past decade we so many seasons without winning a game, just came close in 2 or 3 games. However, we get a coach in there now who establishes and organizes things the way they should be and picks up in 2 years 4 wins. That is more games won in 2 years than close games RBS played in those previous years. We're too far gone to ever be able to compete with Gville, FCS, and TC, but there is no reason why RBS couldn't ever get up there with Monterey, Jackson County, Clay County, Watertown, etc who are just average at best football programs.

Agreed! Best of luck to Coach Shoulders.

Then you must represent Gordonsville and Trousdale County from this region because they are the only teams in region 4a that RBS has NEVER beaten, which is not true because I know you represent Friendship Christian. Also if you must know FCS has lost to RBS multiple times before...But this is all before FCS started recruiting their players.

Well excuse me, i was speaking of the recent history of the programs. nobody really cares what happened back in the 80's because it dont effect today on bit. maybe if you get 4 or 5 wins in football this year then i might listen to your trash talk next year. maybe.

Well excuse me, i was speaking of the recent history of the programs. nobody really cares what happened back in the 80's because it dont effect today on bit. maybe if you get 4 or 5 wins in football this year then i might listen to your trash talk next year. maybe.

Well then lets talk about recent history. What has your team done recently?

We're all just wondering who appointed you the trash talk police. Still don't want to

divulge what school you represent, if any. Swanson seems to think it's FCS. If that's the

case, it's understandable. Show some credentials. Just hate RBS maybe, RBS kicked your tail

at some point in time? Where's the beef?

On a different note, saw RBS at the passing league game yesterday. Didn't watch them that closely,

but did note some good looking Dawgs.Looks like they've been in the weight room a bit.

Good luck Dawgs!

We're all just wondering who appointed you the trash talk police. Still don't want to

divulge what school you represent, if any. Swanson seems to think it's FCS. If that's the

case, it's understandable. Show some credentials. Just hate RBS maybe, RBS kicked your tail

at some point in time? Where's the beef?

On a different note, saw RBS at the passing league game yesterday. Didn't watch them that closely,

but did note some good looking Dawgs.Looks like they've been in the weight room a bit.

Good luck Dawgs!

the only problem i got with RBS is thier fans. particularly Swanson71. he gets on here and the only thing he ever knows to say is that FC recriuts and that FC is terrible in any sport they play and deserve no credibilty. which is not the case. i dont know how someone can sit on here and talk trash when his team is just as bad if not worse than any in the state.

the only problem i got with RBS is thier fans. particularly Swanson71. he gets on here and the only thing he ever knows to say is that FC recriuts and that FC is terrible in any sport they play and deserve no credibilty. which is not the case. i dont know how someone can sit on here and talk trash when his team is just as bad if not worse than any in the state.

I know it's FCS he/she represents because I talk with him/her on the basketball boards too.

I'm trash talking? If I was going to trash talk I would be trash talking Pickett County talking about how RBS is going to beat them to death and so on. The only thing I did was say something that everyone on here has said before about private schools in general. Keep taking jabs at how bad RBS is and i'll keep talking about the recruiting FCS does.

Where did I say that "FC is terrible in any sport they play". That shows your ignorance because in the basketball boards I have them picked first in the district, and in football I just recently said if it wasn't for Trousdale County they would probably win it all this year. Outside of the recruiting jabs I haven't said anything about them being terrible or not deserving anything they do. And about 99% of what i've said is because of the jabs at RBS. I am a fan of all sports and get on the football, basketball, baseball, and softball forums.

I do hope RBS does well every year. I am from there and played baseball and football there, but if they do not do good, then oh well, hope it gets better next year. The only sports I like to see do good and it bothers me when they do bad is volleyball and softball and that is because that is what my sister plays. The jabs at recruiting obviously bothers you more than the jabs at RBS bothers me.

Edited by swanson71

Trousdale Co.

Beech, Station Camp, Westmoreland, Cannon Co., RBS, Portland, and Riverdale was there, although I'm not too sure about any results. Grunt may know.

I stopped by for bit after work. It did not look like they were really keeping up with scores.

...and the RBS fans I ran into yesterday were as nice as any I have met before.