East Hickman Eagles

eaglepride

I assume you are a fan of another team or the middle school? If you are close to the High School team as I am you can see that it is changing over there. What does that mean as far as wins and loses mean, will see. I do know those kids are working their tails off and some guy sitting at his computer wishing he was half as good as those kids should keep his mouth shut. JUST SAYIN. HATERS GOING TO HATE.

Mr. Camper, sorry I hit a sore spot. You are correct, I'm not an EH fan, but I'm glad to know that "it is changing over there". But what is changing? You beat Loretto? :lol:

Maybe this will be the year that EH can get more than 3 wins?

Do you "sit" at your computer when you post on Coacht or stand on your head?

PS: I don't HATE anyone....too old for that. :thumb:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mr. Camper, sorry I hit a sore spot. You are correct, I'm not an EH fan, but I'm glad to know that "it is changing over there". But what is changing? You beat Loretto? :lol:

Maybe this will be the year that EH can get more than 3 wins?

Do you "sit" at your computer when you post on Coacht or stand on your head?

PS: I don't HATE anyone....too old for that. :thumb:

As far as the changes go : 1)They have worked harder on getting stronger. 2) Last year they wouldn't have beaten Loretto after going down by 10. 3) Maybe they will or will not get more than three wins but for a grown man ( I assume you are grown) to come on here and laugh at some kids that are working to make their school better pisses me off. The only reason I have started posting on here was to help defend these young men that are getting blasted on here by "grownups". So to stoop to your level, to answer your question about if I stand or sit while at my computer my answer is ask your wife she knows.

As far as the changes go : 1)They have worked harder on getting stronger. 2) Last year they wouldn't have beaten Loretto after going down by 10. 3) Maybe they will or will not get more than three wins but for a grown man ( I assume you are grown) to come on here and laugh at some kids that are working to make their school better pisses me off. The only reason I have started posting on here was to help defend these young men that are getting blasted on here by "grownups". So to stoop to your level, to answer your question about if I stand or sit while at my computer my answer is ask your wife she knows.

Boy your real class act straight from East Hickman...... Typical though. BUT ! I do feel good you guys are finally getting donated computers to put in your doublewides instead of hanging out at the East Hickman library all day looking for "mudder" tires on craigslist.

Boy your real class act straight from East Hickman...... Typical though. BUT ! I do feel good you guys are finally getting donated computers to put in your doublewides instead of hanging out at the East Hickman library all day looking for "mudder" tires on craigslist.

And you are what? Wow did I ever hit nerve. I will not say where I used to play but I will say that we never and I mean never lost to Fairview. Fairview the Dumpster of Williamson County. But thanks for having a since of humor, good stuff.

Edited by bluetruth

And you are what? Wow did I ever hit nerve. I will not say where I used to play but I will say that we never and I mean never lost to Fairview. Fairview the Dumpster of Williamson County. But thanks for having a since of humor, good stuff.Did the Wall kid have a good game Friday night? He is a good one.

Whoever this guy is I doubt he is from East... A moron? yes .... from East? no

And you are what? Wow did I ever hit nerve. I will not say where I used to play but I will say that we never and I mean never lost to Fairview. Fairview the Dumpster of Williamson County. But thanks for having a since of humor, good stuff.

Hey Blue truth.... Have you ever been to Williamson county? sorry to inform you ,Its not a dumpster....

I asked my wife and she said she didn't know anyone called "bluetooth". :roflol: