FRANKLIN REBELS 2011

callofdooty

Wrong answer. I am having as fun as you are posting.Never talk about someone not responding to a post,you are the most predictable imposter on here. Give it up,you are who you are and will never convince us otherwise. I will wait for your response and I know you will not let me down. Spend your internet time looking at defenses or continue to use your play station and X-box mentality for coaching.

How's this for a response...had a little to much to drink lately? :blink:

It really doesnt matter if you think I am eubanks. I'm not, and its not my fault that alcohol damaged brain of yours just cant process it.

And werent you on eubanks last year because he didnt call plays that made sure your hammer handed player got more touches?

How's this for a response...had a little to much to drink lately? :blink:

It really doesnt matter if you think I am eubanks. I'm not, and its not my fault that alcohol damaged brain of yours just cant process it.

And werent you on eubanks last year because he didnt call plays that made sure your hammer handed player got more touches?

I sure hope the defense is better than your posts. Just a matter of time anyway.

• Upvote 1

I sure hope the defense is better than your posts. Just a matter of time anyway.

Why dont you stay off the Franklin thread with your stupidity? You are no longer a cougar any more so why dont you change your screen name?

I showed you a way on the Centennial thread on how to prove if I am eubanks or not. Got the guts to do it? I doubt it. You wont show your face on the CHS campus. You've embarrassed yourself too much.

To all the Franklin supporters,

My apologies to the airing of some dirty laundry within the CHS camp. Powercat is a former Centennial supporter who is disgruntled that a very much needed coaching changed happened at Centennial.

I hope powercat will do you the courtesy of posting their ignorance only on the CHS thread.

My apologies for engaging the stupidity of someone who literally does not have a set on your thread. I will try to keep them on the CHS thread and only post here when it is strictly about Franklin, as I have tried to do in the past.

I wish you a great season and good luck and a safe game against Centennial.

To all the Franklin supporters,

My apologies to the airing of some dirty laundry within the CHS camp. Powercat is a former Centennial supporter who is disgruntled that a very much needed coaching changed happened at Centennial.

I hope powercat will do you the courtesy of posting their ignorance only on the CHS thread.

My apologies for engaging the stupidity of someone who literally does not have a set on your thread. I will try to keep them on the CHS thread and only post here when it is strictly about Franklin, as I have tried to do in the past.

I wish you a great season and good luck and a safe game against Centennial.

Taco is a super hero!

Above is my first post in this thread...not sure how it is a highjack. It is a simple post with reasonable questions about FRANKLIN. Notice no CHS references. Someone else brought up CHS in a way to attack my post. I responded and defended. Again, not a thread highjack. I rarely post in non CHS threads about CHS. It is almost always someone else that brings up Centennial's history to try to put me in my place. That is someone else's issue and inability to defend their team and respond intelligently to my posts.

I can contribute in any thread I choose, as long as a do it in a "CoachT Acceptable" manner.

If I point out that a 7 on 7 may point weaknesses with FHS, and the weakness may be what FHS was touting as their strength, why does the response have to be to slam CHS?

The answer is simple; fear of the future.

Thank you for this opportunity to take a FHS thread and allow me to speak about CHS.

Any by the way, Independence still has the worst staff in the county and that has nothing to do with Centennial either.

We know one thing for sure, there is no fear for this season at all. Taco go to your CHS/IHS threads and leave us rebels alone until it is time. As you go take this with you; weakness from 7 on 7 was dropped passes. Don't you think that our coaches will be practicing on this??? You will get to see soon enough.

We know one thing for sure, there is no fear for this season at all. Taco go to your CHS/IHS threads and leave us rebels alone until it is time. As you go take this with you; weakness from 7 on 7 was dropped passes. Don't you think that our coaches will be practicing on this??? You will get to see soon enough.

Yawn :thumb::hungry:

• 2 weeks later...

We have been working hard on no more dropped passes. CHS will see soon enough I agree with that statement. :mrgreen:

to the rebs - i wish you well and per norm expect you and BHS fighting it out for first place -

and taco is eubanks - so please ingore

Quit fouling up other threads with your petty issue with Eubanks. Your personal vendetta against him is pretty sad. I've found one source that knows well of the lies you have told about him. Its pretty sad for a representative of Michigan to act this way. Your boy couldnt cut it. Sorry about that. You moved out of town, and south williamson is better for it. Its pathetic that a grown man tries to come on here and harass a guy that you think is eubanks, especially when you don't live here any more, your boy never was much of a contributor on Indy's team, and you cant let go of your petty issues with a guy that out classes you.

CoachT, please ban this guy, and his other screen name Sarah Palin.

Again, sorry about this, Franklin folks.

Have a great season and see you at the big FHS/CHS game.

Sorry no more palin then your attempt to hide your eubanks

You Are the one that hijacks threads, your the one that bashed Franklin qb, Franklin going 0 for 100 years (state title) and blast indy. all from an outsider that just moved here not long ago this from the same guy whom calls others out, asks for peoples screen names and when called out by someone that gave his name (my kids dad)and at least 3 others people offered to meet he hides , he makes excuses, he runs

The same guy that rips into many of us now cries foul

Jason good try with the I know whom you are to me, didn't I say that to you...unlike you I will be more then so happy to meet you any time to prove your recent attempt to say whom I am I will meet you and show you no michigan and whom i am.....unlike you I dont hide For the record he went to Illinois high school, boy plays for coach fitz @ NU.......good try and AGAIN I won't hide to prove let's meet......

Sorry Jason, like I leaked it had someone pull ip addy from a post of yours call from a wilco school dist reg. computer.......u lose

you are sarah palin and you are yankee trash that couldnt cut it in TN, so you moved out. I never said i recently moved here. Been here for years.

That IP crap may have scared someone years ago when folks didnt understand how things work, but it wont work any more. Try again.

You lost a long time ago...and you left town because of it.