FRANKLIN REBELS 2011

callofdooty

Thats not really true. If you have a change of address and "move in" at another address with another family member, you have to live there a year to be eligible.

TSSAA has ended the days of "moving" to grandma's house to use an address to get into another school zone, at least to the point that it costs a year of eligibility.

Well this is interesting. Anyone from Franklin with some info? any truth to this? Sounds pretty open and shut.

The young man in question has been cleared to play for Franklin, so quit your rumor mill. Clayton did accept him with open arms, why wouldn't he? Never heard of being in the wrong place at the wrong time?? Next time we need to walk across water, we'll call Taco.

Also, from another board. Franklin has pulled freshmen up to varsity. It's called investing in your future. Your newly beloved Bear Bryant, oh my bad, Brian Rector, used to have all freshmen practice with varsity. There are 2 kids that got pulled up, one still plays on the freshman team, and the other rotates with the seconds. It has nothing to do with depth, it has to do with the fact that the kid easily hangs with the varsity.

Taco, quit talking to your inside man at FHS and trying to get things riled up. (the both of you need to worry more about educating our youth than these message boards) The proof will be in the pudding in a little over two weeks.

The young man in question has been cleared to play for Franklin, so quit your rumor mill. Clayton did accept him with open arms, why wouldn't he? Never heard of being in the wrong place at the wrong time?? Next time we need to walk across water, we'll call Taco.

Also, from another board. Franklin has pulled freshmen up to varsity. It's called investing in your future. Your newly beloved Bear Bryant, oh my bad, Brian Rector, used to have all freshmen practice with varsity. There are 2 kids that got pulled up, one still plays on the freshman team, and the other rotates with the seconds. It has nothing to do with depth, it has to do with the fact that the kid easily hangs with the varsity.

Taco, quit talking to your inside man at FHS and trying to get things riled up. (the both of you need to worry more about educating our youth than these message boards) The proof will be in the pudding in a little over two weeks.

Uh, did you actually read my post? I was asking for any information, not making any disparaging comments. Why would you? Getting scared? lol Sure sounds like it. FHS may even win this year, but it wont be much longer before CHS gains the upper hand and everyone seems to be very aware of it.

Hey, I think this is great motivation for CHS. It sounds like one of their own quit on them because he couldnt face up to the discipline of Rector. Not only did he quit on them, he went to Franklin by using another address. Pretty low rate of FHS to not hold all athletes to the same standard. Steal a car and come play for us. Yes, anyone can make a mistake and be in the wrong place at the wrong time, but he has stolen a car and sounds like has cheated on the address thing to keep playing football. Great lesson for this young man, right?

It is what it is. I've gotten no inside info on this one, I'm just putting together what I read here, and I smell some desperation on the part of Franklin. Thats a good sign for CHS in my book.

Uh, did you actually read my post? I was asking for any information, not making any disparaging comments. Why would you? Getting scared? lol Sure sounds like it. FHS may even win this year, but it wont be much longer before CHS gains the upper hand and everyone seems to be very aware of it.

Hey, I think this is great motivation for CHS. It sounds like one of their own quit on them because he couldnt face up to the discipline of Rector. Not only did he quit on them, he went to Franklin by using another address. Pretty low rate of FHS to not hold all athletes to the same standard. Steal a car and come play for us. Yes, anyone can make a mistake and be in the wrong place at the wrong time, but he has stolen a car and sounds like has cheated on the address thing to keep playing football. Great lesson for this young man, right?

It is what it is. I've gotten no inside info on this one, I'm just putting together what I read here, and I smell some desperation on the part of Franklin. Thats a good sign for CHS in my book.

New name for threads that get locked and or removed from the T.......tacoed! :popcorneater:

New name for threads that get locked and or removed from the T.......tacoed! :popcorneater:

Taco,you are the most informed fan in the history of Centennial football. How is it a retired,moved here as a kid,former( last year ) Indy fan know so much or even care about this student now at Franklin. I think you are doing more than getting in a few rounds of golf.

Edited by powercat

Taco,you are the most informed fan in the history of Centennial football. How is it a retired,moved here as a kid,former( last year ) Indy fan know so much or even care about this student now at Franklin. I think you are doing more than getting in a few rounds of golf.

I have only put two and two together from what others have said in this thread. Adding is easy for me. Is it not for you?

Its easy enough to read between the lines on what is going on. Its easy for anyone to do if they like to think.

I moved to America as kid, not Williamson County.

I have only put two and two together from what others have said in this thread. Adding is easy for me. Is it not for you?

Its easy enough to read between the lines on what is going on. Its easy for anyone to do if they like to think.

I moved to America as kid, not Williamson County.

Just find it interesting that you care or know so much about the football program at Centennial.

Edited by powercat

Just find in interesting that you care or know so much about the football program at Centennial.

Taco = Baggy shorts, sleeveless t-shirt (torn not finished), short socks, old white addis tennis shoes wearing his hat backwards. Sporting a thick grey mustache and a three week old beard! :popcorneater:

Edited by mykidsdad

And I find it amusing that you spend more time talking about me than the team your screen name represents.

Everyone enjoys the Taco posts. That is about all there is on here. You posting about in-depth inside info about Centennial and Indy. Player leaving Centennial and going to Franklin. Coach Rector's detailed coaching style. How the program will become a force to be reckoned with. Lots of info and knowledge for a retired first year fan.Add to that the constant denials as to your idenity,which is not needed. Makes for some interesting reading.

Edited by powercat