Chester County

plumb69

I have heard they have done quite well in their 7 on 7

Thanks. I hear they have a competent quarterback and a lot of talent that needs some leadership. The schedule looks favorable although I don't keep up with football in that area as much as other areas in the state.

Guest iRunCoachT

Chester County is just full of a bunch of cocky guys. True, they have talent. But, with such a sorry season last year I don't see them getting past a power house like Liberty or Lexington. They'll have an average 6-4 season, nothing special. As far as 7 on 7 go, It's far different than actually putting on pads, getting hit, get pounded up the middle, and having the fatigue factor set in. Mark my words, Chester County middle of the pack team.

Chester County is just full of a bunch of cocky guys. True, they have talent. But, with such a sorry season last year I don't see them getting past a power house like Liberty or Lexington. They'll have an average 6-4 season, nothing special. As far as 7 on 7 go, It's far different than actually putting on pads, getting hit, get pounded up the middle, and having the fatigue factor set in. Mark my words, Chester County middle of the pack team.

That might be true but Lexington and Liberty are both ranked in the top 10. CC also has a new coach as well and it may take a little while for the kids to get his system down! I hope the Eagles have a good year best of luck this season! :thumb: