Sullivan South Rebel Football 2011

crawdad

Normally at Rebel Camp. Although it is not on the calendar. Should be next weekend if they have it. I'm sure you know but I believe this is all the Seniors:

1. AJ H.

2. Paul

3. Alex

4. JJ

5. AJ R.

6. Brooks

7. JC

8. Dylan

And of course I'm not sure but then there could be Fenves. Normally 5 are chosen but could be different. I believe the transfer is an underclassman...well all the transfers.

I would say JJ, Alex and JC are givens...wouldn't you?

Normally at Rebel Camp. Although it is not on the calendar. Should be next weekend if they have it. I'm sure you know but I believe this is all the Seniors:

1. AJ H.

2. Paul

3. Alex

4. JJ

5. AJ R.

6. Brooks

7. JC

8. Dylan

And of course I'm not sure but then there could be Fenves. Normally 5 are chosen but could be different. I believe the transfer is an underclassman...well all the transfers.

Is it 4 or 5? I would think the Garvin kid is a slam dunk. Kid has everything you would want in a leader. QB normally gets the nod as well. There are several good candidates. Surely there are more seniors than these 8. They need at least one leader who plays in the line. Nick Solt will be hard to replace as captain, center, and 3 year starter in the O-line, IMO.

I believe Fenyves is through with football. I had heard Taylor Moore was through as well which would leave our kicking game in dire straights. I.m still hoping he will end up playing as he did a good job stepping in last year.

1. AJ H.

2. Paul

3. Alex

4. JJ

5. AJ R.

6. Brooks

7. JC

8. Dylan

There are a number of seniors not on this list. Good players too, but who's counting.

According to the South Pigskin Parents Board calendar, the Rebs participated in some 7 on 7's the last few days. Anyone know they looked? In general how are the Rebs going to look this year? Record etc.

Well the North Carolina Team and Dobyns Bennett will be SURE losses.And looking at the rest of there games,I see a possible 4 to 5 more losses.

Well the North Carolina Team and Dobyns Bennett will be SURE losses.And looking at the rest of there games,I see a possible 4 to 5 more losses.

You are easly fooled by the false reports comming out of Colonial Heights. Mr. Haynie has instructed the Southers to downplay the possible success of the Rebels in order to catch everybody off guard. He did this before the DB game last year and believes that is the reason they were able to hang with the tribe until halftime. Foolish, but thats what they think. Still, South will be good enough to finnish second in the Big 8, which is the same as finnishing last in any other conference, sad to say. And the team in N.C. ain't worth a flip. South should be able to play the reserves in the 4th. quarter. Also to answer a question from above, South went winless in the 7on7's. Did all you South fans boycott Fun Fest this year. I never heard any reports of fighting.

Also to answer a question from above, South went winless in the 7on7's.

No WaCo... sorry to say but you are wrong. South did win 1 game in the 7 on 7's....against North, the Rebels lost 8 games, the last lost came to those same Raiders of Sullivan North in their final game. You Rebels want to give Graham Clark a hard time for not showing up for a waist of time Jamboree Red Carpet Walk, well do you call going 1-8 showing up for 7 on 7's? It's going to be a long season on Pactolus this year.

Edited by ArtVandalay

You are easly fooled by the false reports comming out of Colonial Heights. Mr. Haynie has instructed the Southers to downplay the possible success of the Rebels in order to catch everybody off guard. He did this before the DB game last year and believes that is the reason they were able to hang with the tribe until halftime. Foolish, but thats what they think. Still, South will be good enough to finnish second in the Big 8, which is the same as finnishing last in any other conference, sad to say. And the team in N.C. ain't worth a flip. South should be able to play the reserves in the 4th. quarter. Also to answer a question from above, South went winless in the 7on7's. Did all you South fans boycott Fun Fest this year. I never heard any reports of fighting.

Those boys over near Ashville know how to play some F-Ball.Don't be fooled by there REC last yr.Theres alot of speed over that Mountian.They play some Top teams over there.Ill call it again,Just like the bowl game.N.C over Tenn by atleast 14,Maybe more.

Those boys over near Ashville know how to play some F-Ball.Don't be fooled by there REC last yr.Theres alot of speed over that Mountian.They play some Top teams over there.Ill call it again,Just like the bowl game.N.C over Tenn by atleast 14,Maybe more.

Tennessee won that bowl game. I have the tape as proof. Just for the record.