Sullivan South Rebel Football 2011

crawdad

Notice that I said “real†state championship. You probably weren’t even alive for your last “championshipâ€. It is much like when DB is ranked high in the state every year, yet everyone knows that they aren’t among the state’s elite teams. It’s like clockwork, DB gets ranked high by beating smaller NE TN teams, then they get reality check during the playoffs. Maybe if you would play legitimate competition like Maryville or Alcoa, then you could actually improve your program. Instead, you guys like to brag about how many wins you have in the history of the program. The rest of us are smart enough to realize that means nothing, except that you’ve been around for many years and played lesser competition.

If you really think the Greene Devils team you scrimmaged was the same as during the regular season, then you are truly delusional. Carmichael went from being just one of the two QB options to being Mr. Football. I think virtually everyone agrees that Greeneville would have handled DB in a real game. I can’t imagine your reaction had Greeneville actually beaten DB for the second straight time in the regular season. In case you forgot, Greeneville beat DB the last time they played. That was before Greeneville greatly improved the program too.

I hate making post like this, but your misguided arrogance is a bit much for me to ignore. Just remember, you are the one who started this stuff with your unprovoked comments regarding actual state champions. I have no problem with the rest of the DB fans, but I couldn’t let your comments go.

Look, if you read my last post I give Greenville props. But I don't see how you justify calling someones post misguided arrogance by posting your own misguided arrogance. I don't know what brought on db91's rant but if your going to argue with him at least get some of your talking points correct. Over the years DB has played very good teams. I wouldn't say we have ever ducted playing good teams. As you well know upper east tn. has been on the weak side for a long time. We got put in a weak conference by the tssaa, it was not our choosing. Same with you guys. We have played and beat many great teams in the modern era. Oak Ridge, Jefferson County, Riverdale, We ended nationaly ranked MBA's 36 game win streak on their field. Im not trying to toot a horn here, just pointing out that we have played some pretty tough teams over the past years.

Notice that I said “real†state championship. You probably weren’t even alive for your last “championshipâ€. It is much like when DB is ranked high in the state every year, yet everyone knows that they aren’t among the state’s elite teams. It’s like clockwork, DB gets ranked high by beating smaller NE TN teams, then they get reality check during the playoffs. Maybe if you would play legitimate competition like Maryville or Alcoa, then you could actually improve your program. Instead, you guys like to brag about how many wins you have in the history of the program. The rest of us are smart enough to realize that means nothing, except that you’ve been around for many years and played lesser competition.

If you really think the Greene Devils team you scrimmaged was the same as during the regular season, then you are truly delusional. Carmichael went from being just one of the two QB options to being Mr. Football. I think virtually everyone agrees that Greeneville would have handled DB in a real game. I can’t imagine your reaction had Greeneville actually beaten DB for the second straight time in the regular season. In case you forgot, Greeneville beat DB the last time they played. That was before Greeneville greatly improved the program too.

I hate making post like this, but your misguided arrogance is a bit much for me to ignore. Just remember, you are the one who started this stuff with your unprovoked comments regarding actual state champions. I have no problem with the rest of the DB fans, but I couldn’t let your comments go.

And thats how im getting ready to do you and all the other haters,Give facts!Not couldve wouldve Crap.I got your post coming.Lets see what you and the haters can come up with.im sure it will be good.

DONT KNOW WHAT SCIMMAGE YOU WHERE AT BECAUSE I WAS THERE AND WE GOT YA BY 7 AND AUG 9TH WE WILL DO IT AGAIN . LOL EVEN OUR LAST JV SENT YA PACKING . AND GREENEVILLE HAS ONLY FRESHMAN AND SOPHMORES . DB JV HAS SOPHMORES AND JUNIORS . GREENEVILLE VARSITY UNDEFEATED AND JV WAS UNDEFEATED . WHAT WAS YOU RECORD ??

Sorry, you are wrong

Look, if you read my last post I give Greenville props. But I don't see how you justify calling someones post misguided arrogance by posting your own misguided arrogance. I don't know what brought on db91's rant but if your going to argue with him at least get some of your talking points correct. Over the years DB has played very good teams. I wouldn't say we have ever ducted playing good teams. As you well know upper east tn. has been on the weak side for a long time. We got put in a weak conference by the tssaa, it was not our choosing. Same with you guys. We have played and beat many great teams in the modern era. Oak Ridge, Jefferson County, Riverdale, We ended nationaly ranked MBA's 36 game win streak on their field. Im not trying to toot a horn here, just pointing out that we have played some pretty tough teams over the past years.

I appreciate your post. I wish I could argue with dbFAN91 without making the rest of you DB fans upset. That really isn’t my intention. Most of my posts on this website are very complementary of other programs, but I just took great offense to his original post. Sorry if I went overboard defending my team. The truth is, we both have great programs and we are in similar situation regarding the region we play in. Good luck to you guys this year. Fair enough?

Why would a D-B fan be jealous of a 3A state title?It's got to be 3A cause thats the teams you play.SGREENE,WGREENE,CDORK,CGUMP and GRAINGER,CCOUNTY who are weak 4A teams.SON,Until you go 6A stay over in Greeneville were people are impressed.Let me ask you?Where were the State Titles before yall moved down?But anyway.

Actually, we didn’t actually move down. We had always “played upâ€, but we are now playing where we are suppose to play. So far, we have a runner up and a championship in our own division, not too bad if you ask me.

So, you are saying that teams aren’t worthy unless they play 6a? Why don’t you tell Alcoa (a 3A team) that?

I appreciate your post. I wish I could argue with dbFAN91 without making the rest of you DB fans upset. That really isn’t my intention. Most of my posts on this website are very complementary of other programs, but I just took great offense to his original post. Sorry if I went overboard defending my team. The truth is, we both have great programs and we are in similar situation regarding the region we play in. Good luck to you guys this year. Fair enough?

Fair enough. But im afraid dbfan91 has started something that will probably last for weeks. I think everybody that follows high school sports in upper east tn. was very proud of Greenville the past two years for what they have done.

I call ALCOA a powerhouse,G-Ville on the other hand has just had a few good yrs.And now there fans think there on ALCOA and Maryvilles level.Thats why your fans were holling you want Maryville after yall won the title like FOOLS.If its not for a NC boy you had,You dont win and you know it.WOW,Runnerup!Dont they call that first loser.You talk about playin up in Class all these yrs,Why didnt you hook up with ALCOA sooner.There 3A?Whatever man.Say what you want about D-B and how you beat us in the last reg season gm we played.The facted is,Yall had a great season.But your still 5-31 vs D-B all-time and thats a fact.You better hope D-B dont win the SCRI this yr cause then im going to want you to tell me why.Im sure youll have a good reason.You know your going to have a good record,cause you play in a WEAK CONF. but those few games you got will show your true colors.But we do lose in the first round,But i know there aint NO teams in NE Tenn putting us out.D-B is 337-83-11 vs NE Tenn including as far as Morristown.without Eliz-17,SHill-23,THS-19 wins they have vs D-B the rest of yall only have 24 wins vs D-B altogther.HECK,Yall need to be HATIN on yalls Coachin Staffs.We my get put out of the first round,We all know D-B owns all the schools in NE Tenn.And that includes your Title winning G-Ville(5-31)How Funny.TennaCHEAT has 6 NAT.Titles and how many were voted on?Is theres not earned?And i know its college but its the same format back then.Why didnt any other high schools around here get a voted title?They had the same chance as D-B.HATERS HATE thats what there good at,Fact is that dont give wins on the field when they play D-B,LOL!We Are D-B and We Own everyone in NE Tenn,337-83-11,Look it up EXPERTS.ROLL TRIBE ROLL

You all must be lost. This is Sullivan South Football 2011. It is free and easy to start a new topic. May I suggest: "Why can't they just give us a couple of byes? After all we are db!"

Your right, lets get back to the thread topic. How did South do in the 7on7's this year?

I call ALCOA a powerhouse,G-Ville on the other hand has just had a few good yrs.And now there fans think there on ALCOA and Maryvilles level.Thats why your fans were holling you want Maryville after yall won the title like FOOLS.If its not for a NC boy you had,You dont win and you know it.WOW,Runnerup!Dont they call that first loser.You talk about playin up in Class all these yrs,Why didnt you hook up with ALCOA sooner.There 3A?Whatever man.Say what you want about D-B and how you beat us in the last reg season gm we played.The facted is,Yall had a great season.But your still 5-31 vs D-B all-time and thats a fact.You better hope D-B dont win the SCRI this yr cause then im going to want you to tell me why.Im sure youll have a good reason.You know your going to have a good record,cause you play in a WEAK CONF. but those few games you got will show your true colors.But we do lose in the first round,But i know there aint NO teams in NE Tenn putting us out.D-B is 337-83-11 vs NE Tenn including as far as Morristown.without Eliz-17,SHill-23,THS-19 wins they have vs D-B the rest of yall only have 24 wins vs D-B altogther.HECK,Yall need to be HATIN on yalls Coachin Staffs.We my get put out of the first round,We all know D-B owns all the schools in NE Tenn.And that includes your Title winning G-Ville(5-31)How Funny.TennaCHEAT has 6 NAT.Titles and how many were voted on?Is theres not earned?And i know its college but its the same format back then.Why didnt any other high schools around here get a voted title?They had the same chance as D-B.HATERS HATE thats what there good at,Fact is that dont give wins on the field when they play D-B,LOL!We Are D-B and We Own everyone in NE Tenn,337-83-11,Look it up EXPERTS.ROLL TRIBE ROLL

Why do you keep living in the past? If you can’t see the difference between Greeneville’s program now and Greeneville program all those years, then I can’t help you. It is much like what will likely happen to Science Hill over the next few years. They finally have the coaching staff and facilities to build a winner, so they will be greatly improved in my opinion over the next few years.

Dobyns Bennett has nearly three times as many students as Greeneville, so I’m not naïve enough to think that we would win the majority of our games against you. You simply have more overall talent year in and year out. However, I am certain that the individual talent that Greeneville has is every bit as good if not better than DB’s. Did you have anyone last year that could keep up with Carmichael? I doubt it. Do you have any linemen this year that are better than Terrell Rollins or Jamel Hall? I doubt it. Do you have anyone who is faster than Shuffler (4.38 forty)? I doubt it. Do you have a better kicker than Ogle? I doubt it. I could go on.

I’m not asking you to say that Greeneville would dominate DB, all I’m asking is for you to at least show us a little respect. Just acknowledge that Greeneville is more than capable of beating DB on occasion. I mean, we did beat DB the last time we played you guys. Plus, we are a MUCH better program now with the updated program, new facilities and great coaching staff. You guys would likely still beat us more than we beat you due to the size difference of the school, but it wouldn’t be as lopsided as the historic record (there were many years when no one cared about football in Greeneville). I just wish we could schedule you guys every year. That would give both teams better competition during the regular season, and I think you would walk away with a new respect for how good Greeneville is, win or lose. Regardless of who wins the scrimmage, I’m sure your players will walk away respecting how good Greeneville is. It’s funny, programs like Maryville have shown us respect, why can’t you?

What did your post to db91 say?I understand you were upset at his remarks and gave it back to him.Thats kool,Thats what this site is for to rep your team.I do have Respect for what G-Ville has done over the last few yrs along with alot of other fan bases including D-B's.But we aint going to bow down to yall.You talk about how much bigger we are than yall,and i tell you its alot harder road to the GOLD BALL in 6A than it is 4A or any other class.And after i looked up the records of D-B vs area teams.HECK,I see why there hated so much.But im sayin hate on the coaching staffs for not getting the job done when these other haters teams play D-B.G-Ville fans go around tooting there horns about there GOLD BALL,And its justified.But dont go running off at the mouth to D-B cause you didnt beat us to get it.Thats all im sayin.Be proud,Heck im proud for yall.But dont be one of these HATERS,Cause im going to tell you and you probly already know.If G-Ville keeps doing good,Yall going to be the 2nd most HATED on team in NE Tenn.D-B has history and G-Ville is making there history now.And i think its great because NE Tenn needs another Great Program because we're starting to look real weak over in these parts.I thought it was goin to be lil south,but they couldnt cut it.Thats why we're taking them over.LOL,But anyway,People say D-B didnt earn there titles.I think anyone that believes that is a DANG FOOL.They voted on them back in the day and thats how they decided who was champ.And it wasnt voted on by people in Kingsport.So alot of people else where that D-B was champ.And this is for the MO-RONS,Its like the TENNaCHEAT VOLS.They claim 6 Nat.titles with 4 being voted on,Is theres earned?But anyway,We're both great programs and good luck this season.