Sullivan South Rebel Football 2011

crawdad

I really don't know where DB gets off in beating us... I mean lets look at the facts.

1. They are a 6A school and South is 5a.

2. DB has roughly 500-600 more students then South, thus a bigger pool of talent to pull from.

3. DB has vastly supierior funding compared to South, where the county has numerous county schools to fund, the City only has one high school.

So congrats DB you can beat a school who is smaller and doesnt have as much money as you, yet you act like you've just won the super bowl when you beat us. Have fun losing in the first round of the playoffs this year.

As for DB going 11-1 last year..you guys had the 56th ranked strength of schedule in your division while South had the 32nd in the same division. Oh, and you only played 2 top 25 teams last season, not to mention the fact that 6 of the 11 teams you faced were also 5A schools with a combined record of 30-34, and thats not even counting the fact that you played the 4A school of Volunteer, whose record was 2-8.

So before you start saying you're great and everything, just remember who you play and how far you go in the playoffs each year.

Edited by rebelfan77

Why would a D-B fan be jealous of a 3A state title?It's got to be 3A cause thats the teams you play.SGREENE,WGREENE,CDORK,CGUMP and GRAINGER,CCOUNTY who are weak 4A teams.SON,Until you go 6A stay over in Greeneville were people are impressed.Let me ask you?Where were the State Titles before yall moved down?But anyway.

7 of the 12 teams you played last year were 5A or less. and the had a combined record of 32-40. So congrats on last years 11-1 record.

Well the North Carolina Team and Dobyns Bennett will be SURE losses.And looking at the rest of there games,I see a possible 4 to 5 more losses.

the way i look at it is south will lose all but 2 games......south has had some good talented young men to quit for what ever reasons.....its really sad seen all the talent wall the hall ways and not playing...i could be wrong i'm the blacksheep...

the way i look at it is south will lose all but 2 games......south has had some good talented young men to quit for what ever reasons.....its really sad seen all the talent wall the hall ways and not playing...i could be wrong i'm the blacksheep...

may i ask who your refering to? and only 2 games? ouch...im assuming your talking about central and volunteer? i will have to disagree with you there..but seriously who are the guys you are talking about?