1A top 3 and why

bubba68

First of all the picture of Big Keith now thats a linemen. Second Cloudland is at least a top 2 team in the state because they have the best player in the state in Mark Byrd. Everyone says Cloudland don`t play no one during the season well they put up the same big numbers in the playoffs last year to. Cloudland is ready for anyone this year so bring it on.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted by bubba68:

First of all the picture of Big Keith now thats a linemen. Second Cloudland is at least a top 2 team in the state because they have the best player in the state in Mark Byrd. Everyone says Cloudland don`t play no one during the season well they put up the same big numbers in the playoffs last year to. Cloudland is ready for anyone this year so bring it on.

5 words for ya. 10 MEN IN THA BOX . Cause he cant pass. But they are one of the best teams in the state.

Does Ezell have home field advantage in the playoffs. I know we will have to travel in weeks 3 and 4 unless an upset happens somewhere along the line.Neither Ezell nor Cloudland are shoeins at this point.Ezell will have to play three very quality teams.Probably CPA,Collinwood and the winner of Bruceton and USJ.Thats TOUGH. The east bracket is a little harder to figure out at this point.After the Boyd and South Pitt game,it will start to clear up.

Posted by pujo:

Does Ezell have home field advantage in the playoffs. I know we will have to travel in weeks 3 and 4 unless an upset happens somewhere along the line.Neither Ezell nor Cloudland are shoeins at this point.Ezell will have to play three very quality teams.Probably CPA,Collinwood and the winner of Bruceton and USJ.Thats TOUGH. The east bracket is a little harder to figure out at this point.After the Boyd and South Pitt game,it will start to clear up.

Ya thats why the west is a tougher bracket. They should be able to beat CPA and USJ im actually concerened about Collinwood. Everyone has to travel if you are #1 seeds in wekk 3 and 4. That means trips to Collinwood and USJ more than likely.

Posted by sportsfan0603:

Chakra,

Are you saying that if Ezell goes undefeated, they are still going to have to travel in the playoffs?

I know it wasn't that way last year, but if it is that way now, then what is the point in having a good season to earn home field advantage?

Y awhen i read this on the TSSAA website unless a lower seed upsets a one seed Ezell will be on the road to play Collinwodd and USJ.

Hey Chakra,

From what I understand about it this changes every year. For instance, last year was Region 6's year to travel, so Collinwood came to Ezell. This year is Region 5's year to travel so Ezell will have to go to Collinwood (if it goes that far). In all honesty, why does Collinwood concern you? You didn't get to see the scrimmage I don't think but have you seen them at any other time this season? Or maybe even film? Like I said a couple of weeks ago, Collinwood has a super team but what bothers me is the level of competition that they play. I REALLY am not bashing anyone here but I have to admit that I would feel much better about their chances for a trip to the big game if they got to play the season against the likes of C.P.A., U.S.J, Ezell, Boyd and so forth. Good luck Chakra, I like YOUR chances for another crown.

T

I do beleive Ezell could beat Collinwood but their home field advantage probably makes things more even. They tied in a scrimmage with Ezell's best player on the sideline bein punished. I just think that homefield advanatge is big we wouldnt have beat USJ last year without it. But ill be there for everygame regardless of where it is.

Guest athought
Posted by bubba68:

Guest athought
Posted by athought:
Posted by bubba68:

I think it was "brought to you" last year in the playoffs. How many numbers did you put up as you were finishing 2nd? I will have to give you credit at least you didn't refer to yourself as being #1 in the state. I am sure that every team has the best player in the state. It is just a matter if that player can get you anywhere in the state. We shall see how good your crytal ball is this year. Good luck.