Heritage boys going to state this year?

Bigman2345

Its should come down to WHH, McEwen and NCS for the district. The Regionals shouldn't be a problem for any of these teams unless some big improvements are made in other district. McEwen and NCS beat each other last year in regular season. WHH has the posts, McEwen and NCS have the guards. It will be a fun year for sure.

Its should come down to WHH, McEwen and NCS for the district. The Regionals shouldn't be a problem for any of these teams unless some big improvements are made in other district. McEwen and NCS beat each other last year in regular season. WHH has the posts, McEwen and NCS have the guards. It will be a fun year for sure.

Yes but i have heard that Reid has improved very much on shooting and that bailey is a good ball handler so yes it should be a good year

I'll go on record and say that Heritage will win both their District and Region. They have very talented starters returning as noted in Bidwell and Ray, but I think the big surprise for most folks will be the play of sophomores Tyler Cunningham and Johnny Bailey. Both played extremely well on their AAU team (Tennessee Thunder) and improved greatly.

Cunningham would be starting at most other schools, and will prove to be a valuable back-up to Bidwell. This should enable Coach Petrone to give Jordan some much needed rest and protection if he gets in foul trouble. Johnny Bailey (the Wizard) is a terrific ball-handler and has a great shot. When he's hot, he's on fire. Teams are going to have trouble defending Heritage and I see the scoreboard lighting up over there in December.

I wonder who would win if my Blue Devils and the Patriots played?................:rolleyes:

I'll go on record and say that Heritage will win both their District and Region. They have very talented starters returning as noted in Bidwell and Ray, but I think the big surprise for most folks will be the play of sophomores Tyler Cunningham and Johnny Bailey. Both played extremely well on their AAU team (Tennessee Thunder) and improved greatly.

Cunningham would be starting at most other schools, and will prove to be a valuable back-up to Bidwell. This should enable Coach Petrone to give Jordan some much needed rest and protection if he gets in foul trouble. Johnny Bailey (the Wizard) is a terrific ball-handler and has a great shot. When he's hot, he's on fire. Teams are going to have trouble defending Heritage and I see the scoreboard lighting up over there in December.

I wonder who would win if my Blue Devils and the Patriots played?................:rolleyes:

I will agree... they also have Evan Allison who will get any rebound necessary

• 1 month later...

Don't give up on CA they have new talent with two new sharp shooters and a transfer senior point guard. They will be back and have a great chance a repeating the district championship

LMAO, CA lost to Greenbrier in camps by double figures ( if i remember correctly ). Heritage is goin to roll. Nobody in that region will be able to contain Jordan Bedwell.

Pitchfork1, The blue devils are not any good. According to wat i heard yalls PG is 6-6. :o #RIPCITY.

LMAO, CA lost to Greenbrier in camps by double figures ( if i remember correctly ). Heritage is goin to roll. Nobody in that region will be able to contain Jordan Bedwell.

Pitchfork1, The blue devils are not any good. According to wat i heard yalls PG is 6-6. :o #RIPCITY.

They lost to Greenbrier by 1 point with three starters missing. You've seen nothing yet

Heritage is goin to roll. Nobody in that region will be able to contain Jordan Bedwell.

:o #RIPCITY.

What about McEwen? From what I hear they are going to be even better than last year. Bedwell has never taken over against them in the past games I've seen. (District Tournament the past two years) Just wanting some thoughts on how Heritage is going to "roll" over McEwen.

What about McEwen? From what I hear they are going to be even better than last year. Bedwell has never taken over against them in the past games I've seen. (District Tournament the past two years) Just wanting some thoughts on how Heritage is going to "roll" over McEwen.

I've have had the privledge of playing alongside mr bedwell for the past two years and from last winter til now he has made a name for himself and will surprise a lot of people.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, I'll take a PG that's 6'6"! Ever heard of Magic Johnson? But seriously, our projected starting PG tore his ACL this summer and is out for the season, so it may be PG by committee. Besides, it's always better to advance the ball by passing rather than dribbling. BTW, the Devils will be better than everyone thinks this year. We would beat Heritage. If only we could play a Christmas charity game, all this talk would be squashed.