Centennial v Stratford

BT Mafia

CHS will probabbly be terrible this year like usual. They always have a few athletes but never any discipline and seems like chs athletics just dont even no how to win and be succesful yet seems like at least in bball and football they always have the athletes and talent to be decent but always under acheive. But maybe with the new coach he can get them on track

"CHS will probabbly be terrible this year like usual. They always have a few athletes but never any discipline and seems like chs athletics just dont even no how to win and be succesful yet seems like at least in bball and football they always have the athletes and talent to be decent but always under acheive. But maybe with the new coach he can get them on track"

Does that include 2008, when they went 8-4?

The previous coach did a good job with what was there. The new coach and his staff will do a good job with what is there.

Edited by tdr1221

I wasn't there but heard they roughed up Page pretty good. True?

I heard that too. I didnt make it to the scrimmage, but I heard they looked very good. And whoever said they only have 35 plays is way off.

I went by a practice last week. I counted 45 on varsity and and from what I could tell, there were about 50 on freshman.

I heard that too. I didnt make it to the scrimmage, but I heard they looked very good. And whoever said they only have 35 plays is way off.

I went by a practice last week. I counted 45 on varsity and and from what I could tell, there were about 50 on freshman.

They looked pretty good. Jose,I was looking for you,sorry we missed each other. Maybe soon.

Centennial looked better throwing the ball. Collier more accurate and the receivers did a good job of adding yards after the catch. Too many drops, though. Better than Stratford, but still too many drops. Defense looked pretty good.

Page showed both progress and growing pains with new offense. Lots of misdirection and that takes reps to get down and they haven't had that time yet. Defense held it's own agains the run. About what you would expect 5/6A vs. 3/4A at this point.

Did anyone notice a coaches poll in the TENNESSEAN ranks Centennial #3 in the district this year? Interesting....

Centennial looked better throwing the ball. Collier more accurate and the receivers did a good job of adding yards after the catch. Too many drops, though. Better than Stratford, but still too many drops. Defense looked pretty good.

Page showed both progress and growing pains with new offense. Lots of misdirection and that takes reps to get down and they haven't had that time yet. Defense held it's own agains the run. About what you would expect 5/6A vs. 3/4A at this point.

Did anyone notice a coaches poll in the TENNESSEAN ranks Centennial #3 in the district this year? Interesting....

I saw that too...very interesting.

I heard it was the new qb that got most of the snaps yesterday...is that not true?

I saw that too...very interesting.

I heard it was the new qb that got most of the snaps yesterday...is that not true?

Honestly cannot answer that one. I thought it was Collier, but it could have been the new kid. I was trying to watch the line play and visiting quite a bit.