Baylor Red Raiders vs Soddy Daisy Trojans---Week 0

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Baylor is a very good football team. They are huge up front and have several good backs. I don't see how they won't be back in Cookeville this year. Soddy Daisy looked like a team with no fire just like the in jamboree. They looked very unprepared and confused at times. The passing game should be better when the line is not so overly matched but someone has to step up at WR. Edwards did not look bad. Defensive line was dominated except for #52. Linebackers did not attack they were on their heels all night. DB's you cant judge because the Baylor QB had so much time to throw anyone could get open. I don't believe Soddy is going to be as bad as Baylor made them look last night but I do believe they have a lot to work on.

Soddy Daisy has a lot of new players in the lineup and it showed last night. Baylor is very good. What I don't understand is why we did not have any scrimmages during camp. There is no substitute for live action against other teams to get inexperienced players ready for Friday night. You hear about everybody else scrimmaging in camp and it can't help but benefit you. Maybe last night was our scrimmage and we will see improvement next week.