Tennessean Talks District 11

mackbrown

I havent seen a ranking that puts Blackman in the top 40 in the nation, but I probably missed it.

If indy outplayed blackman all night, wouldnt they have a W instead of a L? Who on the Indy roster has explosive potential? I dont recall much coming up through the ranks.

Anyone who knows football, knows you can be outplayed and win. Blackman was outplayed pure and simple. Their fans coaches and players would tell you the same thing. If you saw the game you would understand what we are all saying. I don't know names but the whole team looked very athletic that is what I remember, all are fast and physical.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Indy very well may have deserved to win, I didn't see the game, but would have could have should have is part of football. All Wilco schools will ebb and flow with the talent that comes through the doors. New school opening dilutes the talent but success comes in cycles and those that are down will be up and those that are up will be down. That is what makes Williamson Rutherford Co the best county in TN for football. Indy, Ravenwood, B'wood, Franklin, BGA, all have made it to the championship game in the past 10-15 years and I would suspect that Centennial is not far behind.

There, I corrected your statement for ya :thumb:

Edited by OaklandPatriots

Anyone who knows football, knows you can be outplayed and win. Blackman was outplayed pure and simple. Their fans coaches and players would tell you the same thing. If you saw the game you would understand what we are all saying. I don't know names but the whole team looked very athletic that is what I remember, all are fast and physical.

So what the game is telling us is that Indy played a very good game, Blackman played a very bad one, and Indy still lost.

That doesnt bode well.

Thats a reality check for any team.

Hello Sarah, welcome back to Coacht. Enjoy your time away?

This is not sarah. if i remember correctly you said that indy could end up going 2-8. and even though they almost came away with an upset (itavious did crack like 230 on them too) you cant give em any love. should they be included in the mix with brentwood and franklin for district contender? or is this too soon after just one game?

This is not sarah. if i remember correctly you said that indy could end up going 2-8. and even though they almost came away with an upset (itavious did crack like 230 on them too) you cant give em any love. should they be included in the mix with brentwood and franklin for district contender? or is this too soon after just one game?

right, not sarah p, but your very first post is against me. Sure. Welcome to CoachT. Graet choice of a first post.

Wilco seems to be down this year. Sounds like BHS we unimpressive against Cookeville. FHS lost to a mid to lower range Rutherford Co school, siegel. Indy plays great and loses to a Blackman that sounded very flat and probably looking past them.

I think anyone can be looked at as a district contender at this point. Centennial hasnt played yet, so who knows what they will show up with. I think their game against Overton will be a big one.

But correct me if I am wrong, but of RHS, BHS, FHS, IHS, and CHS, isnt CHS the only 5A school?

right, not sarah p, but your very first post is against me. Sure. Welcome to CoachT. Graet choice of a first post.

Wilco seems to be down this year. Sounds like BHS we unimpressive against Cookeville. FHS lost to a mid to lower range Rutherford Co school, siegel. Indy plays great and loses to a Blackman that sounded very flat and probably looking past them.

I think anyone can be looked at as a district contender at this point. Centennial hasnt played yet, so who knows what they will show up with. I think their game against Overton will be a big one.

But correct me if I am wrong, but of RHS, BHS, FHS, IHS, and CHS, isnt CHS the only 5A school?

Hillsboro is in the same district, they are 5a too. they are the only two 5a schools. which would make it that much more impressive if centennial did make a run! :thumb:

Hillsboro is in the same district, they are 5a too. they are the only two 5a schools. which would make it that much more impressive if centennial did make a run! :thumb:

I do think CHS is going to surprise a lot of people. I know HHS is 5a as well, but I was talking specifically Wilco schools. Everyone always picks on CHS, but seem to forget they are in a lower classification.

I guess I'm wondering where Mackbrown and the others that said "Indy would get beat by 40 points! " Taco, palin, etc. Taco, I dont think centennial would hold Blackman to 14 points, Ive seen both Indy and you all scrimmage and saw Indy in person Friday night.

mackbrown " crow " doesn't taste well does it?

Did Indy still lose? Yeah they did, i'm proud of the guys standing tall, sort of, to the top running back in the state, and with seeing that performance on Offense in the first half -2 yards and saying they should of won against a team who basically lost their whole defense. Should of won is a lot different than them actually winning. And ugly win is still a win. And also why did you guys think Indy wore those practice type jerseys, did they sell their old ones?

Did Indy still lose? Yeah they did, i'm proud of the guys standing tall, sort of, to the top running back in the state, and with seeing that performance on Offense in the first half -2 yards and saying they should of won against a team who basically lost their whole defense. Should of won is a lot different than them actually winning. And ugly win is still a win. And also why did you guys think Indy wore those practice type jerseys, did they sell their old ones?

Indy had 2 yards the first half?