Brighton at Riverdale

TDCman

Anyone have an injury update going into game week?

I didn't see the Gallatin scrimmage so don't know how that went injury wise. The team looked relatively healthy when I saw them earlier last week. Boland was still out for the Mcgavock scrimmages.

Could of swore I saw Andrew Dale playing some linebacker last week. That might be intersting...he reminds me of a big, tall linebacker we had back in 2004--Rahmel Oliver. AD's a pretty good athlete so we need to get him on the field somewhere...LB, TE, WR. I know he played safety last year but it sounds like we might have found a good rotation amog the DBs. He's the backup QB but probably too good an athlete to not be on the field.

Riverdale has added an updated roster on their web site.

Edited by TDCman

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like Brighton will air it out....Ive heard they have an average running game. They have been going deep in the scrimages. The plus is they have a new QB who has never been in a big game situation. Pressure up front could be the key to a few picks....I look for the Warrior DB's to step up as they have so far. This one could be a blow out!!

I think we handle this one 35-7 they get a long pass off late for the TD our pass defense in scrimmages have been very aggressive and has looked really good and I am hopeful that carries over to the game...Ive been to the scrimmages and almost all the passes have been challenged so i am confident that this has been fixed and we win handidly

GO WARRIORS