Dobyns-Bennett vs. Farragut

dbFAN91

I waited until all the critics had their say, and I'm putting in my 2 cents worth. First of all, if you didnt go to the game, don't criticize. How do you know what they need to improve on? the announcers word? 2nd yes the whole team could use some improvement, but IT WAS THE 1ST GAME, GET OFF THEIR BACKS. We didnt open up with someone we could beat 52-0, we opened with Knox Farragut, a good 6A team. That includes play calling as well, yes it could use improvement also. With that said, everyone looks like they escaped any serious injury, and we won the game. Lets move on to Clinton. Roll Tribe

Edited by TOOMUCHSPEED

I think Maryville, OR, and DB, all have a ton of respect for the other. I know DB and OR fans do, we have had some wars over the last 20 years :thumb:

Absolutely! Would love to have OR back on the schedule. Maryville too for that matter. All of the respect in the world for both of them! I know that I am grateful to Farragut for playing us. They already had a pretty full plate when they signed up with us.

You knownothings can down Foreman all you want. He has alot more than speed. When he came in at defensive back last year he can lay the wood to you. He has great football speed, can play at QB, DB, RB, & WR. He's got "it" (for those of you that know what "it" is) As for as his speed goes, just sit back and watch him run away from those you say can run with him.

I AGREE 1OO%..........AMEN