SCIENCE HILL VS GREENEVILLE

JRTOPPERS

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They will bring about 20 fans...the Toppers are already gearing up for Basketball. They just have no tradition in Football, at least nothing in the last 20 years.

I have rarely ever pulled for the Toppers in anything but I have to hope for the Conference's sake that they win this game. Come on Toppers 6A vs 4A.. you gotta win this game.

And good luck to the Green Devils this year. You guys are tough.

That surprises me. I assumed they’d bring a decent crowd since they are a 6A school and there seems to be some excitement around their program now.

That surprises me. I assumed they’d bring a decent crowd since they are a 6A school and there seems to be some excitement around their program now.

I was just kidding about 20 fans. Surely having Stacy Carter in his 2nd year and those Toppers getting comfortable with his style of offense will give that program a boost. There is no reason in the world why Science Hill should not be a powerful football team.

I was just kidding about 20 fans. Surely having Stacy Carter in his 2nd year and those Toppers getting comfortable with his style of offense will give that program a boost. There is no reason in the world why Science Hill should not be a powerful football team.

Probably will be more from Colonial Heights than Johnson City. Its a cult.

I knew you were kidding about the 20, but it still surprises me that they don’t have a huge following.

Gonna be hard to out-physical Greeneville up front...If SH can't keep Hall and Rollins out of the backfield it will be a long night for the Toppers.

That is big challenge for anyone against Greeneville. My biggest concern defensively is giving up a big play to the outside or someone getting beat deep. I like Greeneville’s chances if a team tries to beat them by running straight at them. Hopefully the GHS defense can get pressure on the QB in passing situations to help prevent the deep pass.