Station Camp Football 2011

football2011

I'm gonna make a crazy early prediction and say the winner of SC/HHS makes the playoffs, loser stays home. Time will tell....

I think I would agree with this assessment. I think Station Camp has enough talent, but if they start off with a loss, I wonder if they have enough faith to recover. This is a huge game to start the year with. I think playing early gives SC the advantage.

I agree that the winner gets an upper hand in the playoff race for the district. With Station Camp's fairly easy out of district schedule, it won't take much to get a winning record. That was pointed out to me tonight.

My take on the game: Both run the Wing T, but run it differently. SCHS uses the speed sweep, lots of reverses, etc. HHS runs more of a power game.

SCHS: very good back in Johnson, experienced QB in Beach, lots of young talent (soph Malone at WR for example). They need to make it a track meet tomorrow night.

HHS: good skill people, Brown at QB, Bryant at RB, Priddy at RB, Adams at WR. Question marks are up front on both sides of the ball. HHS needs to make it a physical, grind it out game.