Week 0 Cannon County travels to Watertown

Guest patriotspy39

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Termite

What do you think pattypeepers? I don't know anything about H20 and last time I checked on CC most folks weren't too happy and a little concerned. Watertown people seem to think they will make up a little noise.

Two big passing teams in this one. Could go either way as far as I'm concerned. I know this much, H2O's defenders better keep an eye on Cannon County's #72. From what I saw at TC the other day his hits are clean and between the whistles, but they're some major shots. He did a great job of blocking downfield against Clay County. He is a headhunter!

Edited by Boarhog

#14 can curse the coach all day quit and come back but #5 apoligizes to the coach for his actions in defending a teammate and cannot come back. Schrenk is no good. Karma is a b word and it will show it's ugly head to him this season once again. Sorry CC fans but we will get our tail whipped.

#14 can curse the coach all day quit and come back but #5 apoligizes to the coach for his actions in defending a teammate and cannot come back. Schrenk is no good. Karma is a b word and it will show it's ugly head to him this season once again. Sorry CC fans but we will get our tail whipped.

Your'e right, you'll get your tail whipped.