34 members have voted

1. 1. Final margin?

• Bradley by 14+
    • Bradley by 7-14
    • Bradley by <7
    • Baylor by <7
    • Baylor by 7-14
    • Baylor by 14+

I said in another thread Bradley would get out coached and not go undefeated, well

if a team has a problem chasing you then you run to the outside, if your behind by 14 don't try a field goal when your outside the 10, or the other team might just might block said kick and go up by 21, run it throw it to the end zone something but don't let tthem have it with a short field. oh well. they have the rest of the year to learn.

Does anyone know if this game is on the radio?

I said in another thread Bradley would get out coached and not go undefeated, well

if a team has a problem chasing you then you run to the outside, if your behind by 14 don't try a field goal when your outside the 10, or the other team might just might block said kick and go up by 21, run it throw it to the end zone something but don't let tthem have it with a short field. oh well. they have the rest of the year to learn.

Couldn't have said it better. Houston must be ill Goldston getting majority of carries. He needs to keep it to the outside instead if cutting down field.

Couldn't have said it better. Houston must be ill Goldston getting majority of carries. He needs to keep it to the outside instead if cutting down field.

The 57 yd field goal wasn't getting out coached, neither was the defense not being able to stop their qb,he's a king fish as they used to say, but that many penalties on the o line for movement,all coaching. that said Baylor is pretty good.

Bradley showed they could play with Baylor. In fact, outgained them by over 100 yards. We made too many mistakes - penalties, mental and execution break-downs at critical times. Baylor doesn't make many mistakes, and they are very unforgiving of your mistakes. Hopefully a good learning experience for the Bears heading toward region play. And hats off to the Baylor kicker; 57 yard field goals are very rare in HS ball.

• Upvote 1

Bradley showed they could play with Baylor. In fact, outgained them by over 100 yards. We made too many mistakes - penalties, mental and execution break-downs at critical times. Baylor doesn't make many mistakes, and they are very unforgiving of your mistakes. Hopefully a good learning experience for the Bears heading toward region play. And hats off to the Baylor kicker; 57 yard field goals are very rare in HS ball.

in fact, if id have picked 44 instead of 3, I'd have won the powerball this week. Dang dude, quit makin excuses. I wanted the bears to win but the only stat that counts in sports is points

I was very proud of how the boys fought and never gave up. That being said, I dont want us to look like whiners. We may have out gained them in yards but we had a lot of long busted plays we used our athleticism on. We didnt control the game like they did and the score shows.