Lewis Co at Perry Co

theGURU

Looking pretty quiet on here for last few hours. Probably longest time since this thread started. I am glad I guess Friday cant get here quick enough. I am ready to put this game in the rear view mirror. I have to many friends in LC and PC . I do love the Panthers and will pull for them to win every game for the rest of the season. Hope everybody comes down and supports both schools. I expect a big crowd. Its cool Benji see you Friday but stay on that side win or lose .

I think you are right, it is really starting to slow down. I think both these team are starting to see how much this game means to both comunities, and they are both able to lose if they dont come to play for every sec.

I think you are right, it is really starting to slow down. I think both these team are starting to see how much this game means to both comunities, and they are both able to lose if they dont come to play for every sec.

:roflol: Of course they are both able to lose. Just depends on who wants it the most. I think the Vikings do. :thumb:

Go back to the Wayne County thread, Jusboro. :flower:

It's boring though. Union City posters don't like to talk a lot.

He has to stay on our threads because WC didn't schedule a tough enough non district opponent to get an interesting thread going. :roflol:

We actually would be playing Lewis County for this game, but they dropped us to play you guys. Guess they got tired of getting beat by Wayne County for what, 3-4 years in a row?

LC posted the roster on Max prep Comparing to PC. PC hopefully you guys are fast because you will not be able to keep our defense out of the backfield. From what I saw PC versus Forrest you all had a hard time stopping the Run against them LC is going to Steam Roll you D Line and if you think you all can stop Graham and Sparkman when they get to your second level D LOL I CANT WAIT

We actually would be playing Lewis County for this game, but they dropped us to play you guys. Guess they got tired of getting beat by Wayne County for what, 3-4 years in a row?

That's what I thought, but they say that's not the case, lol.

You know its funny that LC says we are a one man show with only...... By the sound of things they only need two players and the second coming of bear Bryant (Sharp) I hope Pc pulls it together but if not it want be so bad losing to the pink Panthers and they're legendary trio I guess you could somewhat say we were graced to get beat such a flashy classy opponent

PC doesnt have to worry about Justin because he will be in a fight more than likely before the 1st quarter is over.. I'm amazed that the coaches are actually going to let him play? But when you compare the teams PC is just the better team its as simple as that. If you can stop Justin up the middle then you win and LC doesnt have the secondary to cover PC's recievers

PC wins Hands Down - We shall see I am not sure about this sparkman kid but I hear he is a good ball player and As far as your O-Line is where the problem will be, Someone earlier said the Ave weight for your line was 265 looking at the game and PC roster {which I know coaches fluff - I too played high school ball}I just dont see it other than the #75 he was a big boy but was dog tired in the 3rd Quarter your line will not be able to handle our D-Line all over 240 and then Sparky and Graham will be in the back field before tucker takes the snap s, so coverage on the receivers won't matter much . Remember Graham runs with the rock as well and I saw the Forrest game you all couldn't hardly stop their running game. LONG Nite Fella's LC-34 PC 17 Gonna BE Fun to watch!

lewis co beat wayne co in 2007 and 2008