Lewis Co at Perry Co

theGURU

PC wins Hands Down - We shall see I am not sure about this sparkman kid but I hear he is a good ball player and As far as your O-Line is where the problem will be, Someone earlier said the Ave weight for your line was 265 looking at the game and PC roster {which I know coaches fluff - I too played high school ball}I just dont see it other than the #75 he was a big boy but was dog tired in the 3rd Quarter your line will not be able to handle our D-Line all over 240 and then Sparky and Graham will be in the back field before tucker takes the snap s, so coverage on the receivers won't matter much . Remember Graham runs with the rock as well and I saw the Forrest game you all couldn't hardly stop their running game. LONG Nite Fella's LC-34 PC 17 Gonna BE Fun to watch!

There is a big difference having 265 pound line that is lean muscle and fast opposed to a 300 pound plus line that is fat and slow

That may be true, but what you have is the exact opposite of lean muscle and fast. You just have a 265 pound line that happens to be fat and SOO SLOW!!

I hope your one of the lineman for LC after you get drove back and are completely exhausted from getting your tail kicked then you wonder what was I thinking wished coach would pull my lazy butt out of the game.

265 D lean That is not the game I was watching lol you d couldn't stop forest now they have to handle our O line our backs will get to the second level all night long. I saw a lot of your guys going both ways which they do a lot in Tn becasue the schools are smaller but that will definately slow down your receiver and all I am saying is you will have a hard time stoping our D from getting in the back field and I Tucker does have a hard time holding on to the ball {Pre-season and Game 0} Firday is almost here PC becareful what you wich for:]

265 D lean That is not the game I was watching lol you d couldn't stop forest now they have to handle our O line our backs will get to the second level all night long. I saw a lot of your guys going both ways which they do a lot in Tn becasue the schools are smaller but that will definately slow down your receiver and all I am saying is you will have a hard time stoping our D from getting in the back field and I Tucker does have a hard time holding on to the ball {Pre-season and Game 0} Firday is almost here PC becareful what you wich for:]

What did we wish for? And PC held Forrest to about -2 yds offense in 2nd half so I mean if your going to break down the film do it right. Our defense had a saftey so I mean I would have to say our defense only allowed 7 and got 2 so they were pretty dang good. I would also like to add Forrest is a pretty good team I bet they win this week.

What did we wish for? And PC held Forrest to about -2 yds offense in 2nd half so I mean if your going to break down the film do it right. Our defense had a saftey so I mean I would have to say our defense only allowed 7 and got 2 so they were pretty dang good. I would also like to add Forrest is a pretty good team I bet they win this week.

lol! lol! lol! did you just say forrest is a pretty good team? i guess you seen a different forrest team than i did! (forrest lost 23 seniors last year)

in my opinion...Forrest's QB was pretty quick and the best player on the team...so i wouldnt say they suck when yall havent played em and yall would probly get beat :popcorneater:

Yea, but everyone always beats us.(sarcasm) Why would them having a pretty quick QB mean that they didn't suck? Nothing any of you PC fans say has any kind of weight behind it. This is the second year any of you has seen ANY success, but suddenly you're all experts?