Cascade @ Jo Byrns

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, Cascade travels to Hickville, I mean Cedar Hill...:)

Jo Bryns has owned this match in the past. I see it as a close game with Cascade making the devils 0-2 for the first time in how many years, MOTO? Your thoughts?

'99 was the last time JB started the season 0-2. Don't you go and get your hopes up; Cascade is a dead man walking! I expect the devils to lick their wounds and show up in a big way in this game.

11, are you coming or do you have a gig that night? We'll let you sing the national anthem if you need to sing.

'99 was the last time JB started the season 0-2. Don't you go and get your hopes up; Cascade is a dead man walking! I expect the devils to lick their wounds and show up in a big way in this game.

11, are you coming or do you have a gig that night? We'll let you sing the national anthem if you need to sing.

:roflol: Between JB team we scrimmaged and the Chump, sorry "Champion" team we saw in the Jamboree, the edge goes to JB. Good luck all of you! :rolleyes:

u

Would love to see this game, Moto. Heading up there smacking old Logger around a bit would make my season. ;)... We are starting our football call in show that night, so I won't make it. I'd love for you to call in, win or lose and give us your observations though.

u

Would love to see this game, Moto. Heading up there smacking old Logger around a bit would make my season. ;)... We are starting our football call in show that night, so I won't make it. I'd love for you to call in, win or lose and give us your observations though.

I'll call in...text me the number when you know it.

Cascade by a lot

Say it ain't so wingman! Are you already burying the Devils like some others are? I've heard a lot of people "jumping off the JB bandwagon" since the SP game. Last night's game didn't help matters. The Devils are going to have to prove a lot of people wrong this year. Most will "believe it when they see it". I still believe though...

Jo Byrns-42

Cascade-36

If Cascade scores 36 on JB you might as well put JB's season in the books or watch the he^^ out for Cascade. Granted, JB's defense needs A LOT of work but Macon Co. put up 35 and I don't see Cascade being better. Both Macon Co. and White House bring much more tenacity and effort to the game as compared to most 1A & 2A schools. JB has been hit hard by both teams in the past two weeks. I'm hoping they've learned from this and are able to match that same level of effort moving forward. If they can do this, you'll see a 21 point victory by JB.

If Cascade scores 36 on JB you might as well put JB's season in the books or watch the he^^ out for Cascade. Granted, JB's defense needs A LOT of work but Macon Co. put up 35 and I don't see Cascade being better. Both Macon Co. and White House bring much more tenacity and effort to the game as compared to most 1A & 2A schools. JB has been hit hard by both teams in the past two weeks. I'm hoping they've learned from this and are able to match that same level of effort moving forward. If they can do this, you'll see a 21 point victory by JB.

That prediction came from one of them PC fans so dont pay it no mind.