huntingdon vs trenton

wardaddy1829

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Defense played a good game and I think the Offensive line did a excellent job blocking we had 2 rushers over 100yds and we averaged 6 yds per carry and did not punt the ball all night.I think if we play against Trenton like we did against Riverside,The Mustangs will come out on top.

I hear Trenton has some speed . hope Mustangs can match up

Edited by wardaddy1829

Huntingdon?.........You Can't Be Serious?

Just what is your problem with Huntingdon? I don't look on here often, but whenever I do happen to check in on a Huntingdon thread, your name always seems to pop up on the list with some scarcastic or snide comment. Why can't fans of the Mustangs have a SERIOUS conversation about the team? You do it enough with the Rebel threads. So for those who are on this thread to talk about the Mustangs, I too thought they got off to a pretty good start, and I'm looking forward to the Trenton game. Should be a good one.

Huntingdon relies too heavily on 18. Return man, qb, safety...makes most the tackles. 15 is fast, but is a stick and in this district sticks get beat. 44 was very impressive. 18 is a flat out all district/all state athlete. After watching huntingdon, I had flashbacks to their dominating run game two years ago. That o line coach is special! I go with the district 13 team because we are the best district in west tennessee by far. Riverside looked like a mash unit out there. Good win Stangs. See you in 9 games!

Going with the Mustangs in this contest. After having witnessed Trenton against Milan, granted it was Milan, I really wasn't impressed. They may get some of the kinks ironed out before they go up against Huntingdon but at this point, Huntingdon can control the game if they'll work on ball security.