huntingdon vs trenton

wardaddy1829

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Huntingdon relies too heavily on 18. Return man, qb, safety...makes most the tackles. 15 is fast, but is a stick and in this district sticks get beat. 44 was very impressive. 18 is a flat out all district/all state athlete. After watching huntingdon, I had flashbacks to their dominating run game two years ago. That o line coach is special! I go with the district 13 team because we are the best district in west tennessee by far. Riverside looked like a mash unit out there. Good win Stangs. See you in 9 games!

I agree somewhat hog, Huntingdon relies on 18 because 18 is the toughest kid on the field and maybe the toughest kid in the state. 4 year starter this year. Huntingdon does not have that one back like Holder 2 years ago that can get 30 touches a game, however they do have 4 and maybe even 5 guys that can split carries and keep legs fresh. O-line IMO is a work in process. Great size and strength but i still feel something has not clicked yet. I do believe it will click and when it does Huntingdon will be fun to watch. As far as this week goes, I'm saaying Huntingdon by 4 or 5 TDs. Trenton has speed but wont be able to handle huntingdon up front. Good luck to both teams and go blue!

I agree somewhat hog, Huntingdon relies on 18 because 18 is the toughest kid on the field and maybe the toughest kid in the state. 4 year starter this year. Huntingdon does not have that one back like Holder 2 years ago that can get 30 touches a game, however they do have 4 and maybe even 5 guys that can split carries and keep legs fresh. O-line IMO is a work in process. Great size and strength but i still feel something has not clicked yet. I do believe it will click and when it does Huntingdon will be fun to watch. As far as this week goes, I'm saaying Huntingdon by 4 or 5 TDs. Trenton has speed but wont be able to handle huntingdon up front. Good luck to both teams and go blue!

I agree Peabody does have the size up front! Size will hurt the Tide all year!

Looking forward to opening Kilzer Stadium.nothing like two storied programs meeting again after a few years absence.Peabody fans will do it up right.unfortunately i think huntingdon has to many weapons and to much speed and will come out on top of this one.try and contain warbritton and four or five other players will get the pigskin.defense is much improved over last year.props to trenton for picking us as the opening game.