White House vs Portland

copacanobra

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Beat themselves, your right! We can hit people in the back & hold & score touchdowns too. You gotta do it the right way! There is somethin special about this Portland team. You just wait and see. Coach Aric gonna bring the hurt down tonight. Porter couldnt even hold his jockey strap.

Good call buddy. Coach Aric and the Panthers REALLY brought it tonight!! White House lost their starting TB early in the game and still managed to beat down P-town. Portland may beat Clarksville Academy on their way to a 1-9 season. Please don't talk trash on here anymore....I'm hearing nothing but the crickets in Portland. BDP: Beat Down P-town!

Edited by BDP2003

Get up on that devil Train!! BDP is Cookeville Bound!

If you honestly think a weak 22-3 victory over Portland who has won one game in three years means white house is state bound you have a rude awakening coming. White House, dont get too cocky over this victory, it basically means nothing. I mean its Portland. You'll have way tougher competition down the road. Thats when it matters. I'm pulling for White House though, dont get me wrong.

If you honestly think a weak 22-3 victory over Portland who has won one game in three years means white house is state bound you have a rude awakening coming. White House, dont get too cocky over this victory, it basically means nothing. I mean its Portland. You'll have way tougher competition down the road. Thats when it matters. I'm pulling for White House though, dont get me wrong.

Welcome first time poster! This game was special in many ways. First, it was our opening game of the season against a historical rival. Even though the success of P-town has been down for a while, these two teams have fought many hard battles and it means a lot to both communities. that's where the hype comes from. Secondly, tougher comp. may be down the road, but I guarantee you those teams are looking at us on the schedule and feeling wary themselves. we're confident- not cocky, well, maybe a confident cockiness:smile:. If you're not aiming for Cookeville then take a knee and nobody gets hurt. BTW, for someone who's pulling for WH, you can keep your rude awakening to yourself. Next up is at Westmoreland so I, for one, am jumping on the Devil Train and invading Westmoreland next Friday to take over the town and paint it Blue and White! BDP is Cookeville Bound! Let's go Devils!