Camden vs Bruceton

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How do y'all think it will go this year? Will bruceton show up after a win?

Bruceton will show up with a chip on their shoulder after starting off the year with a win. Coach Williams has everyone bought into what he is doing, and they are starting to get back to Bruceton hard nose football. Camden also with a lot of momentum going into this one with a big win over David Lipscomb. Camden comes out with a win, but bruceton wont hand it to them. 35-14

Very glad Bruceton won their season opener. Hope they win many games this season. Have a soft spot for Bruceton because of family ties. Have a Neice graduating there this year and a Nephew a few years ago. My very best wishes to that program. That being said, I think Camden has to many weapons and speed for Bruceton to handle. I truely believe Bruceton will show up but Camden wins by how much, who knows.

Bruceton is improving by leaps and bounds, but I don't think they have the depth to beat the Lions. Camden's tailback is spectacular in the open field and it is almost impossible to bring him down there. Bruceton will keep it close early, but I think Camden will pull away in the end. One thing I know, Jamie Williams' Tigers wont lay down in the third quarter due to conditioning like Lipscomb did. They will fight the whole way. Camden 45-20 over Hollow Rock-Bruceton.

Bruceton has improved quite a bit but not enough. The Lions by 3 tds!

I think Bruceton will hang in for a half but end up loosing. They are much improved but it will be a couple of more years before they can hang with Camden for an entire game. By then they will be a powerhouse in single A again. Coach Williams has them going in the right direction! Prove me wrong tigers.