Kings Academy @ Cosby

old24eagle

Has anyone seen the Lions play or scrimmage? Will the have anything for the Eagles? Whats the new Coaching staff gonna try to run at TKA?

Cosby has shown signs of being pretty good in preseason scrimmages, returning several starters from last season. The Eagles could be tough this season if they can stay healthy. Just as always Cosby has only a handfull of young men willing to work hard enough to be on the team and only fields about 25 players.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone seen the Lions play or scrimmage? Will the have anything for the Eagles? Whats the new Coaching staff gonna try to run at TKA?

Cosby has shown signs of being pretty good in preseason scrimmages, returning several starters from last season. The Eagles could be tough this season if they can stay healthy. Just as always Cosby has only a handfull of young men willing to work hard enough to be on the team and only fields about 25 players.

The only thing I know about Kings Academy is they don't usually field very strong teams, Cosby rolls.

could be a closer game than expected

even with a lack of serias coach skills eagles shoul walk away w this one. losing D cordinater could have helped if cosby wood"ve hired some new blood! but credit to shelton for picing up easy furst win! tose middle school kids will stand no chanse stoping konig(unless the coaches stop him like at neyland wen they didnot runn him enoff!) 42-3 (soccer players hit a long one late) my eagles unless coaches try to win it then 8-3 my eagles! whats queens mascot>?

The only thing I know about Kings Academy is they don't usually field very strong teams, Cosby rolls.

Pujo I was looking in my Murphy Fair book and these Kings Academy boys are not even listed in my book as a team. Where are these boys from? Murphy atleast list the teams that didnt turn in their durn survey and they arent even listed their.

Pujo I was looking in my Murphy Fair book and these Kings Academy boys are not even listed in my book as a team. Where are these boys from? Murphy atleast list the teams that didnt turn in their durn survey and they arent even listed their.

Just a little small school that some teams try to pick up to get an easy win. My guess is ,they are not even in the TSSAA,if so, I don't know what region they belong to.

They are a boarding school from somewhere in east tn. They are Div II A in all sports but football, They played in that Div. last year in football but went freelance again for some reason this year.

They are a boarding school from somewhere in east tn. They are Div II A in all sports but football, They played in that Div. last year in football but went freelance again for some reason this year.

Kings Academy is a small private school in Sevier County, located across the street from Seymour High School. They typically aren't great but have had some decent teams in the past. They have an all new coaching staff this year which is why I was asking if anyone has seen them scrimmage or anything. We didn't pick them up for an easy win we just have a hard time finding games within a 2 hour drive. Cosby is surrounded by nothing but large traditionally strong teams(except CCHS who won't schedule us). Our schedule the last 4 years has been brutal, so we wanted to tone it down a notch yet stay within a decent driving distance.

Hey King, it's true big blue had to leave us. No doubt we lost a great Defensive Cord.

Kings Academy is a small private school in Sevier County, located across the street from Seymour High School. They typically aren't great but have had some decent teams in the past. They have an all new coaching staff this year which is why I was asking if anyone has seen them scrimmage or anything. We didn't pick them up for an easy win we just have a hard time finding games within a 2 hour drive. Cosby is surrounded by nothing but large traditionally strong teams(except CCHS who won't schedule us). Our schedule the last 4 years has been brutal, so we wanted to tone it down a notch yet stay within a decent driving distance.

Hey King, it's true big blue had to leave us. No doubt we lost a great Defensive Cord.

Looks like the out of Conference schedule will be a challenge, PF will be a handful,Coalfield, CD and MTC is not that bad of a OCS. its not that bad to pick up one easy W.

Hate you guys lost you're DC, See you guys next week.

Looks like the out of Conference schedule will be a challenge, PF will be a handful,Coalfield, CD and MTC is not that bad of a OCS. its not that bad to pick up one easy W.

Hate you guys lost you're DC, See you guys next week.

Kings was HUGE just not real good. We played well too so it was kinda lopsided. Coulda been real bad, starters played 1 series in the second half.

PF , Coalfield , and CD will all be tough , don't know much about MTC except they were pretty good last year but lost alot of kids.

Hey good win against JC see yall next fri.