South vs Dobyns-Bennett

TRIBE86

you keep saying this. i would like to see your source.

Edit: "South is the king of one and done." This is the part I'm talking about. Just to clarify. I sometimes forget I need to bring it down to your level for you to understand.

The best source is HERE

I get a tie since South came into existence.

DB has had 10 1st round losses when winning 9 or more games in the last 30 years.

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well the "because i said it happened" doesnt fly on the internet you "dill-weed" and if your asking me, in the past 10 years, (which is all I can seem to find record of) south has gone one and done 4 times with 3 of those times being before the program got turned around. If you really want to look at it closer, in the past 5 years alone, South has gone one and done once (last year) and db has gone, oh whats that?db has gone one and done 4 out of the past 5 years? yes. And by trying to insult my intelligence you only hurt yours. The fact of the matter is, you get your kicks from thinking you out-witt and and out-smart people on the internet. its actually really sad how much enjoyment you get from it. i feel sorry for you. and you can bash me all you want db fans but you all know its true. he has almost 7000 posts... get a life away from "bullying" people on the internet.

oh and before you say it. you beat us 44-0 in 06'. congrats, theyre all graduated now. good luck on friday night.

You know what was funny in that ignorant statement? The part about,"before the program got turned around". Now that's funny stuff. So we won all these games without having to "get the program turned around". That's creative. Did you get help with that or can you take credit for that all by yourself? You people never seem to surprise me. Roll Tribe!!!!!!!!!!

Any of you cats going to take a guess on the outcome of the Sept. 02, 2011 Game?

I will... The Indians Crowd will be packed to capacity... The Flag Waivers will be less supportive since most of them expect a lopsided loss again. The DB Band will be crankin' it all night long, I hope and expect every time the Flag Waivers have the ball, no matter how short a time that is.

300 yds rushing for the Indians, maybe a 100-150 yds passing.....6 - 8 TD's... maybe some of those will be scored by the Indians Defense and throw in a 40 yd FG.

Flag Waivers... 0 TD's thru 3 quarters, maybe 1 in the 4th, better hurry though, that clock is running the entire 2nd half. 4-5 Turnovers... 6 first downs... less than 50 total yards for the game. No offense what so ever put on the Indians #1 Defense.

Indians by 50

The Streak Continues and never ever ends

Roll Tribe Roll

Well the "because i said it happened" doesnt fly on the internet you "dill-weed" and if your asking me, in the past 10 years, (which is all I can seem to find record of) south has gone one and done 4 times with 3 of those times being before the program got turned around. If you really want to look at it closer, in the past 5 years alone, South has gone one and done once (last year) and db has gone, oh whats that?db has gone one and done 4 out of the past 5 years? yes. And by trying to insult my intelligence you only hurt yours. The fact of the matter is, you get your kicks from thinking you out-witt and and out-smart people on the internet. its actually really sad how much enjoyment you get from it. i feel sorry for you. and you can bash me all you want db fans but you all know its true. he has almost 7000 posts... get a life away from "bullying" people on the internet.

oh and before you say it. you beat us 44-0 in 06'. congrats, theyre all graduated now. good luck on friday night.

Man you just got WACO'ED. You fools will never learn.

Any of you cats going to take a guess on the outcome of the Sept. 02, 2011 Game?

I will... The Indians Crowd will be packed to capacity... The Flag Waivers will be less supportive since most of them expect a lopsided loss again. The DB Band will be crankin' it all night long, I hope and expect every time the Flag Waivers have the ball, no matter how short a time that is.

300 yds rushing for the Indians, maybe a 100-150 yds passing.....6 - 8 TD's... maybe some of those will be scored by the Indians Defense and throw in a 40 yd FG.

Flag Waivers... 0 TD's thru 3 quarters, maybe 1 in the 4th, better hurry though, that clock is running the entire 2nd half. 4-5 Turnovers... 6 first downs... less than 50 total yards for the game. No offense what so ever put on the Indians #1 Defense.

Indians by 50

The Streak Continues and never ever ends

Roll Tribe Roll

DB by 54

Pretty tacky, however, for the band to play when the flag waivers (whatever that is) have the ball. Do you really need that added unsportsmanlike advantage? But, I expect nothing less.

i've been to every south/db game since the first one in '81. love beating those rebels! i think the worst defeat in south history was 09 game. everybody thought south would win. this was the game to end the streak. db 1-4 and south 5-0 and number 1 in state, playing at south. db 42-28 with south stands emptying in third quarter. anybody disagree?

DB by 54

Pretty tacky, however, for the band to play when the flag waivers (whatever that is) have the ball. Do you really need that added unsportsmanlike advantage? But, I expect nothing less.

Our band has played when we have the ball for years and will probably keep doing it. If a little music distracts you, you've got more problems than that. Roll Tribe!!!!!!!!